• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

I need to know if Mamoa is playing aquaman. My youngest son, is a huge aquaman fan. Mamoa is going to be at Boston comic-con in 2 weeks, he wants a book signed by aquaman. Should I just take the chance and have a book signed and ss? I didn't even want to get into the celebrity signed stuff at cons but, if I can make one of my kids ecstatic, I'll always try.

I need to know if Mamoa is playing aquaman. My youngest son, is a huge aquaman fan. Mamoa is going to be at Boston comic-con in 2 weeks, he wants a book signed by aquaman. Should I just take the chance and have a book signed and ss? I didn't even want to get into the celebrity signed stuff at cons but, if I can make one of my kids ecstatic, I'll always try.

Well that'd be one way to get Momoa to confirm. He'd be an uber spoon-head if he signed some Aquaman comic and knew full well he wasn't going to be Aquaman. Certainly would love to be a fly on the wall watching him respond to the request for a signing that ties him to a particular character.

If he goes right for it, that might be the most positive indicator the rumors are true.

lol I never thought about that, or that he might say no. God that would be awful my 11 year old will be standing there with me.

That's a very interesting way to see the reaction from Momoa. Bring an Omega Men #3, Man of Steel #18 and Aquaman #1 (1994) when Peter David eliminated the clean cut look. Ask him if he would please sign one.

:baiting:

:popcorn:

Social media activity tracking is such an interesting way to determine impact and interests. Now it is on Warner/Snyder to keep that going.

Comic-Con 2014 Social Media Activity

waytoblue.jpg

Teen Wolf discussed more than Age of Ultron? That one I didn't see as happening. But if it is a big attraction for teens and younger, then probably.

CW/Fox/Warner TV stars react to Wonder Woman costume news.

What was that about Aquaman's future news being incredible? One of the cast members states that while commenting on all the productions going on.

Social media activity tracking is such an interesting way to determine impact and interests. Now it is on Warner/Snyder to keep that going.

Teen Wolf discussed more than Age of Ultron? That one I didn't see as happening. But if it is a big attraction for teens and younger, then probably.

Quick, what issue is the first appearance?

Quick, what issue is the first appearance?

That would be in Dragon's Claw #7. Hurry. Buy all that you can and submit them.

:ohnoez:

Man who's the main villain, we know lex is just one of the two.

Metropolis Vehicles Ruined On BATMAN v SUPERMAN Set

BtrLr2AIQAAGyLh.jpg

BtrlNKyIUAA6Wla.jpg

I saw this when going through the morning news. All I can think of is Doomsday or someone as powerful and destructive as that character.

Momoa is going to surprise us somehow. There has to be something else going on with character selection.