• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

I'm a bit weary about Braniac because eventhough he is a really good actor the last time we saw Braniac in a Superman movie... it was toe-curlingly bad....

I think I would much prefer some of the villains from JLA 1-20 - there are many cool ones to chose from.

It being his 75th Anniversary, what a way to celebrate the Bat-Man.

10441947_894926583857072_4693198795313872076_n.jpg

-----------------------

Created by artist Bob Kane and writer Bill Finger Batman has been thrilling readers young and old alike for 75 years. To commemorate this milestone anniversary Kotobukiya has created an extremely limited edition ARTFX+ statue of the “Bat-Man” as he first appeared in Detective Comics issue #27.

Masterfully sculpted by Atelier Bamboo, Batman stands in 1/10th scale and includes a magnetic display base for effortless display options. This first appearance of Batman will be available exclusively during San Diego Comic-Con 2014 and thru a limited kotous.com non-attendee pre-order event.

-----------------------

I'm a bit weary about Braniac because eventhough he is a really good actor the last time we saw Braniac in a Superman movie... it was toe-curlingly bad....

I think I would much prefer some of the villains from JLA 1-20 - there are many cool ones to chose from.

It was so bad, that we never officially got Brainiac in a movie! ;)

Looks like someone misspoke.

‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con trailer may not be released after all

----------------------------

Variety caught up with Sue Kroll, president of worldwide marketing and international distribution at Warner Bros., and she was singing a completely different tune. “That’s just going to live in that hall. We’ll post extended trailers and stills, but that presentation, that was just for those fans”, she said when asked about the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice footage that was shown at Comic-Con.

----------------------------

:(

It was so bad, that we never officially got Brainiac in a movie! ;)

Braniac was in a Superman movie?

That's very cool, although it looks like Batman just lost a puppy!

Dan

They all look like there's a bit of consternation or constipation....but heck, I'll take it for now! :)

Dan

- Parents murdered when he was a kid

- Gave up what could have been a well-off lifestyle to fight crime

- A few sidekicks killed while fighting crime together

Man, why does this guy just not see the joy in life, and turn that frown upside down?

:baiting:

1db360dc4ce2db67196c0169a4a1ae59.jpg

Dan

aqzxw.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

lol I was thinking the same thing. Batman was totally dissed.

Wonder Woman is the "OF"

The "Dark" Knight teaming up with other heroes is bringing him into the light of day, hence "DAWN", while Supes has "truth, JUSTICE and the Ameriican way" as his catch phrase.

These posters suck....IMO :popcorn: