• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

Looks good, but there is one thing that stands out that concerns me.

When I see Bruce Wayne I don`t see Bruce Wayne I see Ben Affleck. :o

Ben Affleck is such a huge star it might be hard for audiences to get past the Bruce Wayne thing.

It will work when he is in the Batman costume, but I question people overcoming Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne.

There has never been a bigger star than Ben Affleck playing Batman.

Bale was kind of under the radar, and Clooney wasn`t as big as he would become.

That's an easy one for me. He's certainly a mogul and he seems to live the lifestyle. Ben Affleck is Bruce Wayne in real life. lol

That's an easy one for me. He's certainly a mogul and he seems to live the lifestyle. Ben Affleck is Bruce Wayne in real life. lol

Not really. Wayne has the absolute best looking women around him all the time, and Affleck has Jennifer Lopez and Jennifer Garner. Blehhhhhhhh...

Not really. Wayne has the absolute best looking women around him all the time, and Affleck has Jennifer Lopez and Jennifer Garner. Blehhhhhhhh...

Taste in women is subjective. I think both of those women are gorgeous.

It still looks like it was shot with a blue filter almost entirely at night. Can we please get a legitimately bright scene once in a Superman movie made after the 1980's? Even the bright sunny scenes had some blue filter slapped over them in MoS & Superman Returns to make them muted & flat.

I would not kick either one out of bed for eating crackers.

It still looks like it was shot with a blue filter almost entirely at night. Can we please get a legitimately bright scene once in a Superman movie made after the 1980's? Even the bright sunny scenes had some blue filter slapped over them in MoS & Superman Returns to make them muted & flat.

+1. The look-and-feel of this trailer reminded of the 2015 FF trailer. Except the FF trailer gave me hope because I had low expectations with all the pre-FF trailer blogging about how the FF movie that nobody has seen is going to crash and burn. But this one ... can't say it got me jacked up. (shrug) I definitely had high expectations for Superman/Bats.

Edited by zosocane

I wouldn't even bother with Garner, but as far as J-Lo I'd put my spoon in her mouth just to shut her the hell up. April watches American Idol and I've grown to hate J-Lo. She's a damn eediot.

...and for the purposes of this forum, spoon is when I feel her some nice home-cooked risotto.

Edited by Chip Cataldo

I wouldn't even bother with Garner, but as far as J-Lo I'd put my spoon in her mouth just to shut her the hell up. April watches American Idol and I've grown to hate J-Lo. She's a damn insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

...and for the purposes of this forum, spoon is when I feel her some nice home-cooked risotto.

Do you talk that way on the street corner? :makepoint:

I talk that way all the time, and have for many years. I don't think I always used to, but I know it's been a couple decades now. I've gotten progressively more hateful as I've gotten older...it's due to lots of mental problems, I'm sure.

I talk that way all the time, and have for many years. I don't think I always used to, but I know it's been a couple decades now. I've gotten progressively more hateful as I've gotten older...it's due to lots of mental problems, I'm sure.

Well that plus I have found the older someone gets the crankier they get (myself included). lol

Edited by mediajunkie

I realize that. Still...get some glasses, Roy. ;)

Personally, I think most of the women guys here find attractive aren't.

Maybe some taste is in order for some of you guys? lol

Well that plus I have found the older someone gets the crankier they get (myself included). lol

admitting you have a problem is the.... :baiting:

It`s probably going to look better when we get the HD official version in a few days.

Hard to tell everything with this leaked version.

It`s probably going to look better when we get the HD official version in a few days.

Hard to tell everything with this leaked version.

Well, considering that MoS was shot in a very similar way (and I was trying to take into consideration that it was a camera phone video in my criticism), I don't expect it to be any significantly brighter or less dreary. Especially judging by the promo art they've already released (a sense of impending doom is the only thing that these pieces have given me)

Edited by Doktor