• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

Catch A Sneak Peek At The 'Superman v. Batman' Trailer This Thursday

How’s this for an absolutely crazy story? Collider is reporting that this Thursday, April 16, Zack Snyder will release a 5 second teaser of the upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer on Twitter.

It is just a rumor, but I'm hoping! :wishluck:

How’s this for an absolutely crazy story? Collider is reporting that this Thursday, April 16, Zack Snyder will release a 5 second teaser of the upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer on Twitter.

same here :wishluck:

same here :wishluck:

:wishluck: thrice

Do you think we'll get the full trailer online next week? :popcorn:

I bet we do after Monday's IMAX special showing. Unfortunately, the trailer release is to a very limited theater coverage. All of Virginia has only two theaters showing the trailer.

Y1HK0DO.gif

Now I can see why Kevin Smith said it is a Batman outfit unlike any of the previous movies.

:whee: