• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

Looks great (thumbs u

I'm wondering at what point during the movie they'll team up hm

I'm curious as to how she will be introduced.

My money's on: Foreign Diplomat at a function. Bruce knows her real identity. Informs the audience with a few sly comments.

Will she still be an Amazon?

I wondering if they might just leave that unsaid.

This looks great!!! It really can't wait to see it.

It seems that DC choses the dark (adult themed) path, while Marvel is mostly light harted comedy and children oriented, IMO. I would almost think that would hurt their profits solely by audience potential, but then again, Dark Knight is way up there.

Usually movie studios don't released SDCC trailers online.

I think WB/DC did the smart thing by releasing the BvS SDCC trailer online for everyone to see.

Plus,there was no way they would be able to keep people from uploading on their smartphones lol

Trailer looks pretty pretty good. Really cements the motivation for Batman versus Superman. But, it's a earl switch on DC mythology. Batman was wary of Superman in the modern comics, but it was Luthor who sought his destruction as an alien, not Wayne.

But maybe the billionaires got together and saw the alien Superman threat, and Wayne and Luthor each sought their own solution... Wayne by fighting, and Luthor with Kryptonite.

If the move lives up to the trailer DC will have successfully launched their own Marvel movie universe on solid ground.

After watching the panel, I'm just glad the film has women who bring emotional intelligence to the film, and that fearless, strong women are brought to the fore, and also, that the women have emotional intelligence. And stuff. And Zach Snyder sounds like an idio.t.

Also, Ben literally looks in pain- don't know if it's physical, emotional, (his impending divorce), fatigue, or what, but I wish him well. With all of my emotional intelligence.

After watching the panel, I'm just glad the film has women who bring emotional intelligence to the film, and that fearless, strong women are brought to the fore, and also, that the women have emotional intelligence. And stuff. And Zach Snyder sounds like an idio.t.

Also, Ben literally looks in pain- don't know if it's physical, emotional, (his impending divorce), fatigue, or what, but I wish him well. With all of my emotional intelligence.

lol lol lol

Could you link the panel vid, please?

stop with the auto play stuff

Since virtually all web sites do that now with advertisements, you should turn that off in your browser's settings. It DRAMATICALLY improves your browsing experience. :cloud9:

lol lol lol

Could you link the panel vid, please?

lol Hey, Bill.

It's in this thread, not far back from these posts. I would link it but I lack technological intelligence.