• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

So...........

does that shot of Zod in the body bag give levity to the rumour

Zod=Doomsday?

Maybe I shouldn't have clicked that :(

I guess it makes box office sense to keep the same bad guy on board.

So...........

That does that shot of Zod in the body bag give levity to the rumour

Zod=Doomsday?

Bingo!

Latino Review mentioned that a few months back as a rumor picked up from a production member. More and more, it looks to be the lead-in to the need for a Justice League.

what if it's not

doomsday but a out of control Bizarro

So...........

Zod=Doomsday?

Bingo!

Latino Review mentioned that a few months back as a rumor picked up from a production member. More and more, it looks to be the lead-in to the need for a Justice League.

what if it's not

Since January, here are the three different articles that have noted this is most probably...

DOOMSDAY!

:ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez:

Although this was a rumor a while back, it seems to be building up to reality in the movie.

General Zod To Become Doomsday In BATMAN v SUPERMAN?

-------------------

His corpse is stolen (or perhaps just acquired, given his military contacts in most versions of the modern mythology) by Lex Luthor and experimented on, presumably in the hopes of finding a weakness to exploit against Superman. In the course of his experimenting, we've been told that he "triggers the Doomsday genome," causing the corpse to reanimate as the mindless killing machine at the center of The Death of Superman.

-------------------

One of the sites that repeated the rumor going around how MOS=>BvS=>JL all come together into a linked universe.

Does General Zod become Doomsday in Batman v Superman?

“His corpse [gets] stolen (or perhaps just acquired, given his military contacts in most versions of the modern mythology) by Lex Luthor and experimented on, presumably in the hopes of finding a weakness to exploit against Superman.” The site continues, “in the course of his experimenting, we’ve been told that he ‘triggers the Doomsday genome,’ causing the corpse to reanimate as the mindless killing machine at the center of The Death of Superman.”.

Doomsday coming up again in this movie.

RUMOR: DOOMSDAY Is Indeed in BATMAN v SUPERMAN; New Details on Potential "Dream Sequence"

Taking to the ShanlianOnBatman Podcast, Umberto Gonzalez has revealed (as previously reported by BadassDigest) that what he refers to as "the muscle" in Zack Snyder's upcoming BATMAN v SUPERMAN is none other than the iconic 'Superman' villain 'DOOMSDAY'.

So...........

Zod=Doomsday?

Bingo!

what if it's not

Since January, here are the three different articles that have noted this is most probably...

DOOMSDAY!

Although this was a rumor a while back, it seems to be building up to reality in the movie.

-------------------

His corpse is stolen (or perhaps just acquired, given his military contacts in most versions of the modern mythology) by Lex Luthor and experimented on, presumably in the hopes of finding a weakness to exploit against Superman. In the course of his experimenting, we've been told that he "triggers the Doomsday genome," causing the corpse to reanimate as the mindless killing machine at the center of The Death of Superman.

-------------------

One of the sites that repeated the rumor going around how MOS=>BvS=>JL all come together into a linked universe.

“His corpse [gets] stolen (or perhaps just acquired, given his military contacts in most versions of the modern mythology) by Lex Luthor and experimented on, presumably in the hopes of finding a weakness to exploit against Superman.” The site continues, “in the course of his experimenting, we’ve been told that he ‘triggers the Doomsday genome,’ causing the corpse to reanimate as the mindless killing machine at the center of The Death of Superman.”.

RUMOR: DOOMSDAY Is Indeed in BATMAN v SUPERMAN; New Details on Potential "Dream Sequence"

Taking to the ShanlianOnBatman Podcast, Umberto Gonzalez has revealed (as previously reported by BadassDigest) that what he refers to as "the muscle" in Zack Snyder's upcoming BATMAN v SUPERMAN is none other than the iconic 'Superman' villain 'DOOMSDAY'.

ok here is my idea of what could happen since, i want to think outside the box. :grin:

if i remember correctly wasn't doomsday in a easter egg on the MOS Blu-ray, what if all kryptonians have the virus expect superman since he was not engineer but given birth.

ok....

lex gets zod body from the goverment by lying by saying something like he can make them the most powerful weapon. but what he really wants is to clone his own kyptonian to conrtol and to try to make billions out of the goverment. it goes out of control which leads to the final battle with superman, batman, wonder woman try to stop these creature(bizarro) but it dies since it's a clone & the DNA is wrong or splice incorrectly. lex use the body of the dead clone(bizarro) try to clone him again, starts to tweak the DNA which active the virus to mutate into Doomsday. which could leaded into ether JL part 1 or JL part 2,

So...........

Zod=Doomsday?

Bingo!

what if it's not

DOOMSDAY!

-------------------

-------------------

ok here is my idea of what could happen since, i want to think outside the box. :grin:

if i remember correctly wasn't doomsday in a easter egg on the MOS Blu-ray, what if all kryptonians have the virus expect superman since he was not engineer but given birth.

ok....

lex gets zod body from the goverment by lying by saying something like he can make them the most powerful weapon. but what he really wants is to clone his own kyptonian to conrtol and to try to make billions out of the goverment. it goes out of control which leads to the final battle with superman, batman, wonder woman try to stop these creature(bizarro) but it dies since it's a clone & the DNA is wrong or splice incorrectly. lex use the body of the dead clone(bizarro) try to clone him again, starts to tweak the DNA which active the virus to mutate into Doomsday. which could leaded into ether JL part 1 or JL part 2,

...and thinking even more outside the box,

maybe Lex's secret lab was under that ihop the figured prominently in Man of Steel. I mean the characters seemed to wind up constantly around that location or Sears. When I finished MoS, I wanted to go buy a car battery and pick up the newest Land's End catalog. They gotta be evil.

Batman is top of the heap because writers can write anything they want. They could write a story where Batman defeats 1 million Kryptonians and God. So what-using just logic as a guide he can't defeat any one. No one could get missed by as many bullets as him-ever. He's been shot at maybe 100,000 times and no hits. In real life-no. He would get his jaw blown off fairly quickly.

No one could get missed by as many bullets as him-ever. He's been shot at maybe 100,000 times and no hits.
Those Pierce Brosnon James Bond's baddies were poor shots. Goldeneye and Tomorrow Never Dies being the worst offenders. Die Another Day was a joke anyway, ice palace/invisicar my butt.

Han Solo dodged his fair share of laser blasts as well. ;)

Good guys never get hit-unless it's in the shoulder and a couple days in a sling and they're back to 100% mobility and strength with no nerve damage.

That is a strong trailer! Again, I go to the wife and daughters test when viewing a trailer for my comic movies and they give it a strong two thumbs up. Soundtrack is solid and the promise of action is good. I believe Affleck will deliver in this one.

Can't wait.

Looks like they're adding the color into Superman's costume rather than having it grey and muted like in the first movie. Looks much better, and the trailer just plain looks sick! I haven't been this excited for a new release since Daredevil came out on Netflix. :popcorn:

Batman is top of the heap because writers can write anything they want. They could write a story where Batman defeats 1 million Kryptonians and God. So what-using just logic as a guide he can't defeat any one. No one could get missed by as many bullets as him-ever. He's been shot at maybe 100,000 times and no hits. In real life-no. He would get his jaw blown off fairly quickly.

In real-life...there is no Batman.

But if there were, and there was a superman, there would be no contest.

No contest a Batman vs a bunch of gangbangers with guns either. Or Batman vs MMA fighter unencumbered by cape.