• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

I dont know that I like Batman at the end of his career when their movie universe is starting.

+1

There's always the Fountain of Essence at Nanda Parbat... ;)

stop with the auto play stuff

Since virtually all web sites do that now with advertisements, you should turn that off in your browser's settings. It DRAMATICALLY improves your browsing experience. :cloud9:

I would like to nominate this post for the Best Advice of the Year Award! Thank you!

While you guys are raving about the BvS trailer (which was :thumbsup:), the Suicide Squad trailer from comicon isn't too shabby either.....

All the shots from the set looked pretty corny, but the trailer makes it look hella serious.

While you guys are raving about the BvS trailer (which was :thumbsup:), the Suicide Squad trailer from comicon isn't too shabby either.....

All the shots from the set looked pretty corny, but the trailer makes it look hella serious.

What a difference between what you see on the sidelines and what a creative team does with that same film once it is taken back to the lab.

:applause:

I don't remember seeing the top clip in the trailer... did I miss it or is this from elsewhere?

Top Clip: Man of Steel battle between Zod and Superman where the former's powers started kicking in uncontrollably.

Bottom Clip: Bruce Wayne seeing the damage caused by the fight between Zod and Superman at the point where the former's powers started kicking in.

:whee: