• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

Recently, Geoff Johns, famed comic book writer and DC Comic's Chief Creative Officer, released a photo of upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice themed cereals given to him as a gift by General Mills, showcasing "Chocolate Strawberry" for Batman and "Caramel Crunch" for Superman.

4QnGxm8.png

Luthor Sr. has passed. Interesting hm

So eisenberg is not the "real" Lex.

That's what I thought.

-J.

But are Otis and Miss Teschmacher still alive?

:wishluck:;)

:popcorn:

lol

dorks

Otisburgh. :cloud9:

It's a little bitty place.

That's what I thought.

-J.

lol

dorks

He's spinning. Spinning!

CFlfvdS.gif

That's what I thought.

-J.

lol

dorks

Otis-burgh?

That's what I thought.

-J.

Really too early to tell, but it certainly seems like they're alluding to the fact that there's something bigger going on.

Like Lex Sr. found some way to put his consciousness into his "younger" self?

My gut feeling is this Lex will be Lex Luthor II, the Lex-clone with Lex's brain, posing as his long lost son from Australia ;)

Time to stock up on those Action Comics #670s...

;)

That's what I thought.

-J.

lol

dorks

Otis-burgh?

"I'll just wipe it off."

That's what I thought.

-J.

lol

dorks

Otis-burgh?

"I'll just wipe it off."

lol

Which Characters Are Actually in Dawn of Justice?

Outside of the core trio of Ben Affleck's Batman, Henry Cavill's Superman and Gal Godot's Wonder Woman, a few other Justice League members that have been cast will pop up to be introduced to the world. We at Latino-Review have the inside scoop on just who of the the upcoming "Justice League" will make their way into "Dawn of Justice."

Jason Mamoa's Aquaman has been publicly announced and turned into an action figure already, so his appearance is the least surprising. Lex Luthor ends up bringing him into the proceedings. Also, as announced, Ray Fisher's Vic Stone (Cyborg) will appear in the movie in a cameo introduction.

And now the (maybe) bad news. The Flash comes up for a brief moment (he's just a blur), but it's such a brief aside you do see the actor in another scene just not in costume. But that might be cut from the movie entirely.

Which Characters Are Actually in Dawn of Justice?

Outside of the core trio of Ben Affleck's Batman, Henry Cavill's Superman and Gal Godot's Wonder Woman, a few other Justice League members that have been cast will pop up to be introduced to the world. We at Latino-Review have the inside scoop on just who of the the upcoming "Justice League" will make their way into "Dawn of Justice."

Jason Mamoa's Aquaman has been publicly announced and turned into an action figure already, so his appearance is the least surprising. Lex Luthor ends up bringing him into the proceedings. Also, as announced, Ray Fisher's Vic Stone (Cyborg) will appear in the movie in a cameo introduction.

And now the (maybe) bad news. The Flash comes up for a brief moment (he's just a blur), but it's such a brief aside you do see the actor in another scene just not in costume. But that might be cut from the movie entirely.

What... no Beast Boy? (shrug)

New Batman Vs. Superman & Wonder Woman MAFEX Action Figures

Check out a batch of images for new Batman Vs. Superman action figures from MAFEX featuring the Ben Affleck Batman, the armored Batman, Henry Cavill Superman and the Gal Gadot Wonder Woman.

The figures stand at 6.3 inches tall, feature 20-points of articulation and are priced at $48 each. Batman and Superman arrive July 2016; the Armored Batman and Wonder Woman arrive September 2016.

mafexww5.jpg

mafexarmoredbatman5.jpg

mafexbatman6.jpg

mafexsuperman19.jpg