• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

I wonder if they'll do an early ticket sale for this film as they did for The Force Awakens.

I'm hoping so. Does anyone know if there will be a midnight release on Thursday?

:wishluck:

Seems like they do Thursday 7pm and 10pm showings of pretty much every mainstream release these days.

:applause:

yZeMCQN.jpg

Wired Magazine has been working with Warner Bros. over the past year on some viral marketing for Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, involving faux interviews with villainous tech mogul Lex Luthor (Jesse Eisenberg).

That viral marketing campaign seems to have reached its climax with the special edition of January’s issue of Wired, which features Luthor on the cover.

New TV spot.

This spot was played during the NFL playoffs last night. It was watched by millions.

It`s very interesting that this spot only shows Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne, and does not show Superman and Batman.

In layman terms why are they all of a sudden are they de-emphasizing the Batman vs. Superman battle and Doomsday appearance,and now shifting focus on Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne?

hm

This spot was played during the NFL playoffs last night. It was watched by millions.

It`s very interesting that this spot only shows Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne, and does not show Superman and Batman.

In layman terms why are they all of a sudden are they de-emphasizing the Batman vs. Superman battle and Doomsday appearance,and now shifting focus on Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne?

hm

Are they really deemphasizing the pending battle between the two superheroes? Or, are they building up to it by demonstrating even when they meet in their civilian roles, their views differ on how to deal with crime and punishment?

Even the way Superman just stood there with no fear of injury when the Batmobile came speeding at him...very cool!

2 months to go... at least our cinemas keep up with US releases :whee:

everybody knew they were going to be buddy at the end of the film but what i think the second trailer had to do was show their more in the movie then bat & sup fighting. i know at work a lot of my co-workers were thinking it was dumb both where fighting and had no interse in watcing the movie now they can't wait to see it and how everything plays out.