• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

I was curious about the official confirmation, not just rumors (like Latino Review, although they do score some great stuff and I trust them to a good extent). I'm just wondering if the other night was the first time DC themselves officially acknowledged Flash was in the movie.

hm

Then based on that distinction, I would say the DC Special was the first official announcement that Green Lantern and The Flash would appear. I think before that, Cyborg was mentioned, and it was already clear Aquaman and Wonder Woman would make very brief appearances. Though now from all the shared footage it is clear Wonder Woman plays a much bigger role.

So I think the next question is how many of us will drop of a (joy induced) heart

attack after watching Deadpool/ JLA/ Avengers/ X-Men movies within the next 4

months?

Best time EVER to be a comicbook geek. :whee::ohnoez:

My geek meter is already at near-max. By end of year...

:ohnoez:

Me and my geek friends are very excited. I can't recall a year like this. I usually see two or three movies a year, but I plan on seeing Deadpool, Civil War, BvS, Apocalypse, Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, and Rogue One. That's INSANE.

I wonder in what order we will like them when the year is over?

hm

I was curious about the official confirmation, not just rumors (like Latino Review, although they do score some great stuff and I trust them to a good extent). I'm just wondering if the other night was the first time DC themselves officially acknowledged Flash was in the movie.

hm

Then based on that distinction, I would say the DC Special was the first official announcement that Green Lantern and The Flash would appear. I think before that, Cyborg was mentioned, and it was already clear Aquaman and Wonder Woman would make very brief appearances. Though now from all the shared footage it is clear Wonder Woman plays a much bigger role.

So I think the next question is how many of us will drop of a (joy induced) heart

months?

Me and my geek friends are very excited. I can't recall a year like this. I usually see two or three movies a year, but I plan on seeing Deadpool, Civil War, BvS, Apocalypse, Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, and Rogue One. That's INSANE.

hm

My personal order of excitement is:

1. Civil War

2. Doctor Strange

3. Deadpool

4. BvS

5. Apocalypse

6. Suicide Squad

7. Rogue One.

I am very curious which will be the silent but deadly winners hm

1. Civil War

2. Doctor Strange

3. Deadpool

4. BvS

5. Apocalypse

6. Suicide Squad

7. Rogue One.

...and which ones will just plain stink!

1. Civil War

2. Doctor Strange

3. Deadpool

4. BvS

5. Apocalypse

6. Suicide Squad

7. Rogue One.

Mine would be:

1. BvS

2. Suicide Squad

3. Deadpool

4. Apocalypse

5. Civil War

6. Doctor Strange

7. Rogue One.

...and which ones will just plain stink!

What if none of them do?

:o

The Walking Dead's Lauren Cohan Confirmed As Martha Wayne In Batman V. Superman

Lauren Cohan (The Walking Dead, The Boy) seemingly confirms that she is playing Bruce Wayne's ill-fated mother, Martha, in Zack Snyder's Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice. Cohan's name was added to IMDB's cast list for the film and the 34-year old actress retweeted the news via her official Twitter account.

So her and Negan are Bruce's parents? No wonder why he turned out so tough.

The Walking Dead's Lauren Cohan Confirmed As Martha Wayne In Batman V. Superman

Lauren Cohan (The Walking Dead, The Boy) seemingly confirms that she is playing Bruce Wayne's ill-fated mother, Martha, in Zack Snyder's Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice. Cohan's name was added to IMDB's cast list for the film and the 34-year old actress retweeted the news via her official Twitter account.

So her and Negan are Bruce's parents? No wonder why he turned out so tough.

My buddy just text me this info this morning. Negan and Maggie!?!?

Badass!!

:applause:

1. Civil War

2. Doctor Strange

3. Deadpool

4. BvS

5. Apocalypse

6. Suicide Squad

7. Rogue One.

Mine would be:

1. BvS

2. Suicide Squad

3. Deadpool

4. Apocalypse

5. Civil War

6. Doctor Strange

7. Rogue One.

mine order would be:

1. BvS

2. Suicide Squad

3. Deadpool

4. Civil War

5. Rogue One

6. Apocalypse

7. Doctor Strange

hm

months?

hm

1. Civil War

2. Doctor Strange

3. Deadpool

4. BvS

5. Apocalypse

6. Suicide Squad

7. Rogue One.

Suicide Squad,Deadpool and Doctor Strange are going to be big surprise winners.

Suicide Squad looks like something special.

Deadpool a gamechanger.

B v S Prequel Comic from Dr. Pepper.

The promotion for Batman v Superman is in full swing and Dr. Pepper is joining in with a promotion to giveaway a free prequel comic written by Christos Gage and art by Joe Bennett.