• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

how crazy would it be if that scene doesn't set the seeds for justice league part one but for part two instead.

He might be the focal point for both part 1 & 2. Part 1 might just be the front loaded impending invasion with minor villain and probably showing him in & out directing/prepare for the invasion, part 2 is all out with GL appearance? JL pt 1 picture doesn't have GL at all.

When the Batman v Superman figures were finally released at Target (thanks to a fellow boardie for the heads up), my kids wanted Superman and Wonder Woman. Definitely go for the higher-end figures ($19.99 versus $9.99) as the former are much more detailed.

Today I went and picked up the Armored Batman and standard Batman for myself. I'm glad I checked this review before forcing it, as I couldn't get the gun into Armored Batman's hands.

I didn't have the Armored Batman issues with the ankles the way the reviewer did.

There are four more surprise figures due to soon. I wonder if it will be The Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman and probably Doomsday.

Here's the standard Batman, which is also very well designed.

There are four more surprise figures due to soon. I wonder if it will be The Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman and probably Doomsday.

I think at least one of those four is...

Knightmare Batman.

:baiting:

Reason Why Doomsday Is Used In Batman V. Superman Revealed

"To go up against heroes like Batman and Superman, we wanted to introduce one of the DC Universe's most iconic and powerful villains," Snyder said of the beastly creature known as Doomsday. "He is essentially an unstoppable force. He poses a real threat to the world within the film."

From the trailers we can see that Lex Luthor plays a major role in the creations of Doomsday. The research that leads up to that experiment will draw Wonder Woman's attention. "You learn pretty early on that Lex is interested in metahuman existence," Snyder offered, "and that there might be some relationship between that investigation and the appearance of Diana Prince."

Warner Bros. Reaching Out To Theaters About Batman V. Superman 70mm Release

"Warners called this week to re confirm that we have 70 capability so we will see what happens," said film handler David J. Hilsgen on the Film Tech forums.

Director Quentin Tarantino spearheaded a campaign that took The Weinstein Company about 18 months and $8-10 million dollars to restore the projectors and train projectionists for the movie’s release in the old school film format for his recently-released The Hateful Eight.

Now that those projectors are restored and available for use again, other studios – including Warner Bros. – are considering making use of them in a way they never would have before. Essentially, now that Tarantino and The Weinstein Company have done the hard work and spent the money to restore the equipment, there’s little reason for others not to take advantage.

Zack Snyder Asked For Blessing On Batman From Christopher Nolan

So, before putting a new Batman on the silver screen just four years after Nolan's Batman caped up for the last time, Snyder went to Nolan for permission.

“You tell me if you don’t want me to do it,” Snyder told Nolan to which, according to Snyder's account, Nolan responded, “Well, we don’t own these characters. When you’re done making Batman movies, someone else will [make them].”

“I think he found it a little bit hard,” Snyder admits to Empire. “I would feel the same way.”

“In a lot of ways Batman v. Superman is a very personal concept,” Snyder insists. “It is just two people trying to understand each other’s point of view.”