• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

I am stoked for this movie! I appreciate the darker tone the DCU is taking compared to the Marvel "let's all be happy and funny and pretend there is a threat but triumph at the end with no real consequence or danger" tone (i.e., Avengers AoU etc.)

I am stoked for this movie! I appreciate the darker tone the DCU is taking compared to the Marvel "let's all be happy and funny and pretend there is a threat but triumph at the end with no real consequence or danger" tone (i.e., Avengers AoU etc.)
that's how i have felt for marvel after the first Avengers movie and beginning of phase 2. the only movie that i feel had some consequence to it was cap 2 and move the MCU forward.

Drew McWeeny at HitFix thinks that because of poor BvS showings at advance screenings, WB is going to push back Justice League and bring another Batman movie forward instead. In fact he's saying their entire slate of DCU movies may be affected...

It's in an embedded video on this link:

http://www.hitfix.com/the-dartboard/batman-v-superman-could-dcs-entire-slate-be-in-jeopardy-fandemonium

On the one hand it doesn't surprise me. On the other I'm starting to feel very bummed. Here's hoping he's wrong and the movie kills at the box office!

Drew McWeeny at HitFix thinks that because of poor BvS showings at advance screenings, WB is going to push back Justice League and bring another Batman movie forward instead. In fact he's saying their entire slate of DCU movies may be affected...

It's in an embedded video on this link:

http://www.hitfix.com/the-dartboard/batman-v-superman-could-dcs-entire-slate-be-in-jeopardy-fandemonium

On the one hand it doesn't surprise me. On the other I'm starting to feel very bummed. Here's hoping he's wrong and the movie kills at the box office!

The same fellow that said Deadpool was okay. I wonder if he is extremely hard on these films to protect the hobby.

these guys in the mashup...are their facial reactions just for the audience or are they that excited. I've seen mashups before and they all seem a bit contrived. Yeah, got the Arkham _____ vibe when watching batman

When I watched it I think the most reaction I gave was scratching my nose.

Edited by krighton

these guys in the mashup...are their facial reactions just for the audience or are they that excited. I've seen mashups before and they all seem a bit contrived. Yeah, got the Arkham _____ vibe when watching batman

When I watched it I think the most reaction I gave was scratching my nose.

Some overact for the camera (I breeze right past those when looking at these). Some are much more reserved, and give a good summary in the end what they thought.

Tyrone Magnus is usually Mr. Cool with these videos. And then he watched the final trailer.

:ohnoez:

And this trailer was the best one. Was that the Beasties Sabotage reworked?

I got the same feeling for the background music. But just enough to keep it interesting while not taking away from the scenes.

Warner has checked in with these two viewers, though. And it is very concerned and considering restructuring its entire release schedule.

NOT!

(: