• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

Person of Interest is the best show on TV.

Jim Caviezel would make a great Bruce Wayne.

Just discovered the show. Brilliant story line indeed. Only in season 1 right now.

It gets even better with season 2 and I'm just a couple of episodes into season 3 and it's took another leap in quality already.

One of those shows that has quality writing and great characters.

Absolutely loving Season 3!

Will ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Not Actually Be Called ‘Batman vs. Superman’?

Man of Steel: Battle the Knight

Man of Steel: Beyond Darkness

Man of Steel: Black of Knight

Man of Steel: Darkness Falls

Man of Steel: Knight Falls

Man of Steel: Shadow of the Night

Man of Steel: The Blackest Hour

Man of Steel: The Darkness Within

Will Batman vs. Superman Not Actually Be Called Batman vs. Superman?

How about

Man of Steel:The Dark Knight Falls

Man of Steel:Shadow of the Bat

Man of Steel:Dark Knight Returns

Man of Steel:The Dark Knight Strikes

hm

How about

hm

Sarah, I actually like your titles better. They are like the title of Man of Steel itself (they mean something deeper than one would expect about an alien with steel-like skin). Like Nick agreed on, Man of Steel:Shadow of the Bat

is the best because they need something different with the caped crusader on the billing that doesn't remind you of the previous franchises (Batman or The Dark Knight). I think you could even drop Man of Steel too, not because it sounds like Star Trek Into Darkness, but because technically his character arc already in this installment already helped the audience understand how strong on the inside he really is. It just become redundant with every sequel if they use it.

So, basically I don't know what you could call it. "Batman Vs. Superman" sounds about right, I guess. lol

How about

hm

Sarah, I actually like your titles better. They are like the title of Man of Steel itself (they mean something deeper than one would expect about an alien with steel-like skin). Like Nick agreed on, Man of Steel:Shadow of the Bat

is the best because they need something different with the caped crusader on the billing that doesn't remind you of the previous franchises (Batman or The Dark Knight). I think you could even drop Man of Steel too, not because it sounds like Star Trek Into Darkness, but because technically his character arc already in this installment already helped the audience understand how strong on the inside he really is. It just become redundant with every sequel if they use it.

So, basically I don't know what you could call it. "Batman Vs. Superman" sounds about right, I guess. lol

Thanks Jerel :)

I thought my choices were better than what WB/DC put out (they sound too much like Star Trek:Into Darkness)

Besides,Shadow of the Bat sounds more awesome :grin:

New rumor says doomsday is going to be in the movie

I read that today. In the same article still talking about Wonder Woman and Nightwing.

Could it be a little too soon to introduce the "death" of Superman by the second movie?

I read that today. In the same article still talking about Wonder Woman and Nightwing.

Could it be a little too soon to introduce the "death" of Superman by the second movie?

it is they can build it up. Show the government doing test on zod Dead body which cause it to mutate. He should be done after they have JLA done already.

Cliffhanger ending. They always say the middle chapter of a trilogy is a darker one. The heroes tend to lose. hm

+ we never saw a "death" of Superman on film yet.

Oh, that character has been "dead" for quite some time now. You have to ask yourself, "Why is DC/WB blowing their wad so fast, and going straight to a Supe/Bats combo movie, instead of 3 or 4 stand alone Supes films?".

They are simply trying to take the decent leverage they got from the first Supes film and make themselves look even more attractive to Disney, before the wheels fell off in future Supes stand alone sequels.

A couple successful Supes/Bats movies would definitely help to get Disney to up their current offer of pennies on the dollar for DC's characters. DC/WB will raise the white flag eventually. They know they can't compete with Marvel/Disney. The pitiful competition for Marvel/Disney is completely undistinguished. DC/WB knows their situation is dire. They will eventually be gobbled up by Disney. It's just a matter of time. How much $$ can they get out of Disney is the only unknown remaining.

I look forward to an Avengers/JLA movie in 2025. :)

Thank you All Powerful Disney.