• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

It's not Jaimie Alexander. :(

I was really hoping for JA.

Here's to hoping Snyder saw something special that will make Wonder Woman that much more impactful on the screen.

:wishluck:

it most have been her contract that didn't let her be wonder woman

it most have been her contract that didn't let her be wonder woman

That's what I am thinking. Especially since Snyder mentioned something about that recently in having a "Marvel star" in a DC movie.

Denzel Washington up for Lex Luthor role in 'Batman vs. Superman' movie?

According to ThinkMcFlyThink.com, the shortlist for Superman's greatest villain includes Denzel Washington at the top of the list, followed shortly thereafter by Idris Elba (The Wire, Thor, Thor: The Dark World). The post also mentions "a certain re-occurring cast member from Arrow," the CW show about the DC hero Green Arrow. This could refer to David Ramsey or Colin Salmon.

Now there are some impressive names if this can get pulled together. But I doubt the Elba thing will work out with his ties to a Marvel franchise.

No Bat-Villains in Batman vs. Superman?

Online scuttlebutt (and outright speculation) has claimed that the villain of Batman vs. Superman could be Doomsday, Darkseid, and/or Brainiac. Time will tell who the film's final villain(s) turn out to be, but you can tell us which Superman villain you most want to see appear in Batman vs. Superman by voting in the poll below.

Mongul. :wishluck: