• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

denzel-washington-up-lex-luthor-role

:facepalm:

Well, he was waiting for Disney to buy DC, but couldn't hold out any longer.

:insane:

Ben Affleck is the best thing this movie has going for it. :insane:

No. Robert Downey Junior when Disney purchases it in a few months, and relaunches not only the entire movie direction but also the toy line because no kids own any DC action figures. None!

Well, he was waiting for Disney to buy DC, but couldn't hold out any longer.

:insane:

Ben Affleck is the best thing this movie has going for it. :insane:

No. Robert Downey Junior when Disney purchases it in a few months, and relaunches not only the entire movie direction but also the toy line because no kids own any DC action figures. None!

Sounds like wishful thinking on your part.

This will be a classic movie.

We shall see. All we can do is hope the right decisions are being made. The Wonder Woman choice still has me wondering what they saw in her audition compared to some of the other actresses.

We shall see. All we can do is hope the right decisions are being made. The Wonder Woman choice still has me wondering what they saw in her audition compared to some of the other actresses.

I'm not sure if you completely understood my post. :baiting:

I'm not sure if you completely understood my post. :baiting:

Oh, I got it. I just went with a positive take on things, versus the Benny Hill style.

(:

I think he would do a good job.

As long as the acting is good, I wouldn't care if they cast a woman as Lex Luthor...as long as the acting is good.

I think he would do a good job.

As long as the acting is good, I wouldn't care if they cast a woman as Lex Luthor...as long as the acting is good.

If Lex Luthor is the main villain in this movie, I would have to wonder what DC/Warner is thinking? They seriously need to introduce other villains. Lex Luthor has been the villain in 3 or 4 of the Superman movies already. Time to retire the character for a few movies and give some other villains a chance. 2c

Lex Luthor is such a lame character that the only thing that could make him interesting - is if he was a she.

It could happen. I don't care what actress they get to play Lex as long as she can act.

Lex Luthor is such a lame character that the only thing that could make him interesting - is if he was a she.

Or both. And he plays a musical instrument.

:o

dee-coney.jpg

That looks more like Two Face.

It could happen. I don't care what actress they get to play Lex as long as she can act.

With some exaggerated song and dance routine.

With some exaggerated song and dance routine.

Superman: The Musical

:takeit: