• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

Anyone think Skye is an Inhuman? They keep referrencing dormant powers, she received the Kree injection and had no side effects. Could this be Marvel's way of introducing the Inhumans? Skye would have to be introduced to the Terrigen Mists to manifest powers...and that "Flowers" scientist chick keeps talking about how she has something inside her like Skye that she wants to release. Could Skye be Crystal?

Just a thought...I'm really loving the show, sad we only have one more episode. Any confirmation on a second season?

I don't remember if I typed that or if I didn't end up posting it, but I thought Inhuman was a possibility, and it is funny that you brought up Crystal, because that's who I was thinking about last night.

Glad I'm not the only one who's crazy. lol The Inhumans thing looks like a possibility and I did read somewhere that it may be Marvels plan to replace the X-Men via the Inhumans in their cinematic universe. Who knows, I just enjoy the speculation.

Why would they 'wipe out' an entire village to get her back? Think of a more savage species/race. Deviants? Skrulls? Kree?Humans?

Anyone think Skye is an Inhuman? They keep referrencing dormant powers, she received the Kree injection and had no side effects. Could this be Marvel's way of introducing the Inhumans? Skye would have to be introduced to the Terrigen Mists to manifest powers...and that "Flowers" scientist chick keeps talking about how she has something inside her like Skye that she wants to release. Could Skye be Crystal?

Just a thought...I'm really loving the show, sad we only have one more episode. Any confirmation on a second season?

I don't remember if I typed that or if I didn't end up posting it, but I thought Inhuman was a possibility, and it is funny that you brought up Crystal, because that's who I was thinking about last night.

Glad I'm not the only one who's crazy. lol The Inhumans thing looks like a possibility and I did read somewhere that it may be Marvels plan to replace the X-Men via the Inhumans in their cinematic universe. Who knows, I just enjoy the speculation.

Why would they 'wipe out' an entire village to get her back? Think of a more savage species/race. Deviants? Skrulls? Kree?

That's the question, but Raina's comments about "something internal" and "reaching natural potential" are at least suggestive to something like the Terrigen Mists. She was applying that to herself, as well as Skye. Combine that with a blue alien, a list from Sif that included the Kree, and the Kree's connection to the Inhumans, and that's where it led me. . .

I could be WAY off. Ha ha!

Whatever is inside her in not sure we have time in the finale to find out.

The Ward situation needs resolving first.

^^

Looks like this is what we will get tomorrow. Then we get to spend the whole offseason speculating on the next big arc!

Whatever is inside her in not sure we have time in the finale to find out.

The Ward situation needs resolving first.

^^

Looks like this is what we will get tomorrow. Then we get to spend the whole offseason speculating on the next big arc!

That's tonight boys and girls :banana:

I gave up watching the show after the first 2 episodes were WB and Twilight in nature.

Good looking young actors that can't act, you know the rinse and repeat usual garbage.

Now I have heard after the 5th episode it got much better since they started to add the movie story-lines into the mix with better characters introduced as well.

Can someone tell me the exact episode where I should watch this long season from?

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

I gave up watching the show after the first 2 episodes were WB and Twilight in nature.

Good looking young actors that can't act, you know the rinse and repeat usual garbage.

Now I have heard after the 5th episode it got much better since they started to add the movie story-lines into the mix with better characters introduced as well.

Can someone tell me the exact episode where I should watch this long season from?

Why don't you man up and watch it from the beginning? Use the fast forward button that God invented for us.

I believe he's the same general as Transformers 2. Great season finale. I want to know whats up with Graviton and all the crazy scribblings.

Edit: Just checked, he is also in X-Men.

Edited by meshuggah

I really enjoyed this season and that was a fun finale.

So many questions to ask but lots of cool scenes in this episode. Funny stuff too.

I wonder what the last scene was about and who that is...

I'm looking forward to Agents of Shield and Agent Carter in the Fall.

I really enjoyed this season and that was a fun finale.

So many questions to ask but lots of cool scenes in this episode. Funny stuff too.

I wonder what the last scene was about and who that is...

I'm looking forward to Agents of Shield and Agent Carter in the Fall.

It was Coulson, wasn't it?

That was a great season ender. Wrapped up some things, introduced us to new things. What more can we ask for in a first season finale? I thought it was lots of fun.