• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

I'm also glad they gave Fury more than 1 line in the finale.

The first 3 to 4 episodes are forgettable but the remaining season was one of my favorite shows this year. First time I watched a show on the night it aired in years (usually 20 min after it starts to skip commercials!)

The question I have is, why doesn't Marvel do a mini series comic that could fill in some of the gaps between this season and next?? I'm sure when next season starts, much of the rebuilding will be underway so it would be cool to see some of that in printed form.

Very good episode. I am glad Ward wasn't a triple agent. Wrapped everything up very nicely and set the stage for season 2. Thought some of the goofy conversation with Nick was perfect. Had me for a second when Garrett got himself in that chair. Really enjoyed how quickly his regeneration ended.

Quality show!

Ok, Ward is not a triple agent. And he's being locked away now. But he's been an integral part of season one so you know he'll be back in the mix somehow for season two. I wonder how they'll bring him back.

I don't think he can ever be a part of the team any more, but surely he'll still be a big part of the series.

At some point I suppose Fitz & Simmons will figure out that Ward actually saved them.

Anyone have any educated guesses as to who Skye's father is? Was he burned? What seemed to be wrong with him?

been saying skye was inhuman since last fall, while still the leading candidate, wondering a little bit if she might be an eternal now....

I'm still leaning Inhuman, especially with some of the things that Raina said, things like (paraphrasing here) "waking things inside of me".

Really enjoyed how quickly his regeneration ended.

That was a bit silly, IMHO.

But a good episode otherwise.

I liked it. Mostly because when I saw him climbing into the chair, I was thinking "Oh gawd, he's coming back as Super Deathlok?" :eyeroll:

The Coulson smoked him and I laughed out loud - very glad they killed him off and didn't do something lame with his return.

Does this show have any actual superheroes in it yet?

Peace,

Chip

Deathlok has been in it for awhile - but with very little focus as a character, and Lady Sif made a really awesome guest appearance for an episode. A couple weeks ago, they had a guy who could manipulate electricity, and I don't know if he was supposed to be based on anyone or not. To me, he looked like Crazy Joe Davola from Seinfeld.

I liked it. Mostly because when I saw him climbing into the chair, I was thinking "Oh gawd, he's coming back as Super Deathlok?" :eyeroll:

The Coulson smoked him and I laughed out loud - very glad they killed him off and didn't do something lame with his return.

I agree, and had a similar reaction - I just thought it was out of character with the rest of the show.

But maybe they felt a little comic relief was in order after so much strife.

It's good they don't take them selves too seriously.

I agree, and had a similar reaction - I just thought it was out of character with the rest of the show.

I also had a mixed reaction. I laughed ( how can you not? ), then after thought it was a cheap laugh done at the expense of characters.

Does anyone think that the agent Koenigs are clones or androids of some sort, both identical ummmm.

Life Model Decoys

Seems like they know what they are also, at no point in time did he say that was my brother or ssibling. And wasn't upset about that person being killed

I also had a mixed reaction. I laughed ( how can you not? ), then after thought it was a cheap laugh done at the expense of characters.

Exactly. I wonder what others thought? hm

Also - how the heck did Garrett find himself in a position to be able to get into that regeneration chair?

Did they just walk away and leave him in the room with it?