• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

I watched it. Didn't like or could not root for any of the characters. Just stared at the TV for an hour. Needs an injection of charisma. I'll stick with it for awhile...if I remember it's on when next Tuesday rolls around...

It is not a show that I plan to make a regular date with... It is not 'must see'

Boardwalk Empire and the Walking Dead along with NCIS whenever I happen to catch it are the only things I seem to enjoy outside of Yankee Baseball.

I will start watching Breaking Bad once the whole series is available on netflix. I am looking forward to that.

I enjoyed today.

I liked how iron man came out today so I watched it earlier. Then watched the show.

It was really cool how both are connected with the mention of the New York indicent and extremis virus.

I liked the timing and how they planned this out.

Good to see Coulson back!!!

"It's poop"

It is not a show that I plan to make a regular date with... It is not 'must see'

Boardwalk Empire and the Walking Dead along with NCIS whenever I happen to catch it are the only things I seem to enjoy outside of Yankee Baseball.

I will start watching Breaking Bad once the whole series is available on netflix. I am looking forward to that.

they are running the whole series starting tomorrow leading up to the finale. Dvr it if you can. Edited by sd2416

they are running the whole series starting tomorrow leading up to the finale. Dvr it if you can.

Nah, I can wait. Every season before this one is already on netflix, I can wait until this season shows up as well. Then I can watch at my leisure.

Show was mediocre at best. Just made me want to watch Avengers again. I have to admit, a TV about a superhero organization without any superheroes in it is a bit boring.

+1 No. Superheros. Way to cater to your audience.

I am guessing Life Model Decoy or Clone for Coulson

He's dead Jim.

Bingo. This has my vote. For some reason I hadn't questioned they were bringing him back. But the minute I saw him on screen I blurted out LMD. (You can ask my kids who were watching with me). Someone mentioned Shepard Book was in it, I believe that was Charles Gunn as well.

I am guessing Life Model Decoy or Clone for Coulson

He's dead Jim.

Bingo. This has my vote. For some reason I hadn't questioned they were bringing him back. But the minute I saw him on screen I blurted out LMD. (You can ask my kids who were watching with me). Someone mentioned Shepard Book was in it, I believe that was Charles Gunn as well.

You are correct, sir.