• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

I thought it was awesome. The flying Lola at the end was awesome...

I'm glad you liked it. All I remember was saying, "Oh come on," when the car lifted into the air.

Same here. For some reason it made me think of Men In Black.

:eyeroll:

I thought it sucked. Bad acting, uninteresting generic characters and a recycled villain idea from IM3. I'm amazed that they decided to launch this series with an extremis villain. That is incredibly lazy and dumb.

It's Marvel so I'll stick with it for as long as I can, but wow, so very disappointing.

I like Arrow a lot better, I just don't care about these characters and all the women looked the same, pretty much. If they were in a line-up, I'd only guess the pilot.

I will watch again because of some of the cute references and the car and I hope they improve:)

I like Arrow a lot better, I just don't care about these characters and all the women looked the same, pretty much. If they were in a line-up, I'd only guess the pilot.[

I will watch again because of some of the cute references and the car and I hope they improve:)

Ha! My girlfriend said the exact same thing.

I like Arrow a lot better, I just don't care about these characters and all the women looked the same, pretty much. If they were in a line-up, I'd only guess the pilot.[

She's obviously a keeper;) :foryou:

They had to have the flying car it was one of the original Shield signature moves. (thumbs u

But over all it was a still a little rough on the edges.

Hoping the actors get improve as the series continues.

I'll keep watching.

I thought it was awesome. The flying Lola at the end was awesome...

I'm glad you liked it. All I remember was saying, "Oh come on," when the car lifted into the air.

Hey!! It was good enough for Nick Fury and was even in the Age of Ultron event (actually, forget that I referenced that)

She's obviously a keeper;) :foryou:

She is! :luhv:

Bland.

Weak characters and even worse actors with a terrible plot. All the jokes fell flat. I can't believe this is from the same guy who did Firefly and Avengers. Didn't have a cinematic feel to it like a lot of shows manage to pull off either.

I'll keep watching for now because it's Marvel but i consider me disappointed.

I felt the show was fairly weak, with most of the characters falling flat, but it IS a pilot episode. Go back and watch the first episode of Star Trek: TNG for instance and you'll see similarly flat characters and hokey plot devices. It takes time for actors to find their characters, and for the writing team to settle into those characters. I will stick with this at least for the first season, and if it improves like I suspect it will, it'll be a mainstay for years.