• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

So do we know who Raina is or is that still up in the air?

I still think it's Naja, but not for sure though.

it certainly strongly seems like it. but the teleporter and her could be altered versions of woz on tonaja... Be interesting to see who he takes her back to, I am assuming there will be a group of them.

Given that we are now in the lead up to Ultron, and that Ultron will setup Civil War, I found it interesting:

Bobby's cover lie was a a support group

It's announced that she is now a permenant cast member of the show.

If she is betraying Coulson but remains on the show, then whoever she is working for has to be above Coulson, and it has to count for a greater good (for Coulson to be ok with the fall out when it goes down).

Considering that Falcon lead support groups for military people, could it be a nod to the fact that maybe Captain America (and friends), are gathering allies, and cleaning up the mess that Shield left behind with its fall.

Bit of a long shot, but Fury isnt going to steal his device, and if Mockingbird is going to have a role in Civil War beyond just the TV show, it could be possible...

Am I the only one who was underwhelmed by last nights episode?

I've been loving the show, and was really excited about it starting back up.

It just felt really flat or kind of "shark jumpy" to me.

No, I felt the same way. Huge build up over the past few months, and it was not backed up. I find it slightly hard to fathom that it took 1 and a half seasons to take down one Hydra leader, and then one episode to take out the remaining 5. Not buying it.

Compare how you felt about the episode last night to how you felt after you just watched the new Ultron trailer 3.

I was "meh" for the episode last night.

I was giggling and shouting out loud at my computer as I watched the trailer.

Agent Carter was such a bore. lol

Kree vs Asgardian! The Cosmic Code aproves!

I have to agree with you. Agent Carter did nothing for me. I quit watching it after about 2 episodes. (shrug)

I did like some things about AC, I did watch every episode, but dudes singing it's praises and bashing AoS, in it's own thread, gets old.

+1000000000000000

I really don't get the love for AC. It was something to watch week in and week out, but it wasn't anything extraordinary. I don't think AC raised a bar or anything of the sort at all. The majority of the episodes were pretty obvious. The only real good episode was the one with the Commandos, but even that one just dragged on a bit. The "Black Widow School" was cool, and Dottie is a bombshell, so I hope there's more of her next season.

This episode of MAOS was really good. I liked the whole Asgardian/Kree feud throughout, and having Jaimie Alexander on the screen never hurts. This episode will have huge implications for the MCU as a whole, so I'm really excited to see what's in store.

Agent Carter had more of a movie feel to it. I enjoy MAOS, but lately it feels more like something that belongs on the CW.

I'm not knocking the CW, I enjoy both the Flash and the Arrow, but Agent Carter was ...artsy, can't explain it, but it was very different. Even the filming and I know nothing about that stuff, felt like it was a step above.

I looked forward to it each week and I was sad when it was over. Each of the characters interested me.

Right now, I'm not really what is going on, on MAOS, it seems that they need a longer format or something to work out the stories, all the skipped weeks don't help.

I like how they aren't dragging out the reveals. They showed Raina last week and the cat's out the bag in regards to Sky/Daisy. That is something I would see other shows drag to a season finale.

Also, I don't read spoilers. Knew from the preview last week that Sif would be in it but I had no idea the Kree were gonna show up. I was marking out. lol

Edited by BettrFastrStrongr