• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

Apparently EW is reporting that there will be a AoS spin-off series coming this fall as well. So there will be 2 Marvel shows on ABC. Don't have any details yet. It could be like a spec-ops team or an Inhumans show or even Ward/Agent 33 as Taskmaster/Madam Masque or something. But we're getting a spin-off (in addition to anything that they plan to do with Agent Carter or a different early-SHIELD or SSR type show)

I am guessing the new spin-off will be Deathlok...

Apparently EW is reporting that there will be a AoS spin-off series coming this fall as well. So there will be 2 Marvel shows on ABC. Don't have any details yet. It could be like a spec-ops team or an Inhumans show or even Ward/Agent 33 as Taskmaster/Madam Masque or something. But we're getting a spin-off (in addition to anything that they plan to do with Agent Carter or a different early-SHIELD or SSR type show)

He hasn't been developed very much yet but a good addition to the new or current show

He hasn't been developed very much yet but a good addition to the new or current show

The actor playing Deathlok is, I don't think, ready to play any lead role so I doubt it's Deathlok.

It's gonna be something quite different from SHIELD, I would think. Would love to see Man-Thing. At some point Marvel or DC has gotta move their swamp creature chess piece, who will move theirs first ... hm

The actor playing Deathlok is, I don't think, ready to play any lead role so I doubt it's Deathlok.

It's gonna be something quite different from SHIELD, I would think. Would love to see Man-Thing. At some point Marvel or DC has gotta move their swamp creature chess piece, who will move theirs first ... hm

Man-Thing WAS mentioned in an early episode hm GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. Is it just me.... or has the CRMTVG forum turned out to be the best thing since sliced bread (shrug)

Man-Thing WAS mentioned in an early episode hm GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. Is it just me.... or has the CRMTVG forum turned out to be the best thing since sliced bread (shrug)

You are right, also i see people talking about the Inhumans spinoff. Don't you think it's too early for that since the movie is pretty far away.

Yup, whedon always reuses his actors, the crippled guy on agent carter also from dollhouse, Wesley from Buffy is Thanos servant in avengers, gunn from angel is deathlok, etc, etc

Edited by CBT

Yup, whedon always reuses his actors, the crippled guy on agent carter also from dollhouse, Wesley from Buffy is Thanos servant in avengers, gunn from angel is deathlok, etc, etc

Would love to see Alan Tudyk on as a baddie. His Alpha on Dollhouse was a great character.

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar. --Wash Washburn

Who else saw the Superman II quote coming? :)

I swear they even made the same gestures. Something about the way Phil turned and played a card reminded me instantly of Lex Luthor in Superman II, and I knew it was a hologram.

Saw the ending of "the siege"coming a mile away. So, I'm still on this seeing the Royal Family kick. I mean they could do it. DC's movies have different actors than their TV shows. Who cares if we see them early. Maybe we can see Coulson talk to Scott Lang to promote that film. He might infiltrate pseudo SHIELD.

Saw the ending of "the siege"coming a mile away. So, I'm still on this seeing the Royal Family kick. I mean they could do it. DC's movies have different actors than their TV shows. Who cares if we see them early. Maybe we can see Coulson talk to Scott Lang to promote that film. He might infiltrate pseudo SHIELD.

There's no way they introduce the Inhuman royal family with different actors. Marvel (Feige) runs to tight a ship to allow that too happen.

royal family is not going to happen on TV. Maybe the year the movie comes out, if the cross pollination is stronger by then, you might get a teaser look at them. The earliest they would ever appear in Agents is 3 years plus from now, and being the actual actors cast in the movie.

I'm betting the spin off show will be Inhumans centered and/or a Secret Warriors team led by Skye. No Royal family (will be premiered in the movie) but plenty of lead in stuff and lots of B/C list Inhuman characters.

I'm betting the spin off show will be Inhumans centered and/or a Secret Warriors team led by Skye. No Royal family (will be premiered in the movie) but plenty of lead in stuff and lots of B/C list Inhuman characters.

I do think/hope there will be a spinoff. I like (not love) this show, but I think the shelf life is pretty limited at this point for AOS. I think they haven't done a great job of getting people to CARE about the characters. At this point I'd rather watch a show about just Skye and her parents. Or just Coulson and hunter as an odd couple secret agent duo.

A Secret Warriors show would be a good idea, but I think too 'super powered'

I'm looking forward to see how they tie the next episode to Avengers 2 AoU.

The show will get better once the movie is out and they tie it into the movie story line.

Completely agree with the sentiments that I very much like, but don't love the show.

I think it will definitly get an up tick in interest w/ any tie-in's to Avengers 2.

However, how they use that, will they continue to improve the show, will they make us invest in the characters more? Hard to say.