• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

Was Pete an Accuser? Are there disguised Skrulls in the cast? Will we ever Mr. Hyde? Also, will any of The Avengers make cameos in promotion of new film?

It's like the show's producers and writers are apologetic of the Marvel Universe.

I like how they aren't dragging out the reveals. They showed Raina last week and the cat's out the bag in regards to Sky/Daisy. That is something I would see other shows drag to a season finale.

Also, I don't read spoilers. Knew from the preview last week that Sif would be in it but I had no idea the Kree were gonna show up. I was marking out. lol

Well, one interesting thing about Agents, is that Marvel movie releases, become as big a deal to the show as a season finale.

imo, the reveals are coming as quick as they are right now because we are setting up for Avengers 2 which will have such a big impact on the MCU, that Shield will obviously be significantly affected as well.

Considering that Von Strucker has the twins, and they are main characters, you can pretty much guarantee that Hydra will have a role to play early in the movie, and then become irrelevant as Ultron rises.

Things I think are pretty certain coming into and out of Avengers 2 in terms of Agents:

===============================================================

1.) The Avengers will find out Coulson isnt dead, he will cameo in the movie (be awesome if they actually cameo'd the whole team, maybe in a clean up role, or something, one can dream)

2.) Hydra will be decimated, pushed to the background in this movie. Not dead, but certainly knocked out, they will have less of a role in the MCU and Agents for the time being (probably rising again once Civil War gets going)

3.) Bobbi is signed on as a permanent character in the show now, her and Mack are working for someone good, and a big enough deal that Coulson will be able to get over it. Fury wouldnt steal his own thing, so it could be Tony Stark, etc. There has to be some greater purpose to there actions or Bobbi wouldnt be able to stay after...

4.) Civil War is starting to take shape, its not a coincidence they were talking about picking sides, and that people are either strongly against superhumans, or for protecting them. Agents is starting to have Civil War lines drawn, and the team, like the avengers, will probably get split during Civil War

5.) The inhumans is going to be the main focus, and given the gravitas of Edward James Olmos, his character will likely be the main antagonist post Avengers 2, to see the show out for the season.

Edited by CBT

I've liked the first two episodes, but it definitely has the feel (as was stated some pages back in this thread) that this is shaping up to being Skye and the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Also, the setup for 'pro' super-power and 'con' super-power camps is pretty obvious.

In the "no one cares but me" category, Angar the Screamer's power doesn't work like that... :(

Have to say, as much as I didn't like this past episode, it was worse running right after a huge Flash episode. I've officially given up on this trash.

In the "no one cares but me" category, Angar the Screamer's power doesn't work like that... :(

Have to say, as much as I didn't like this past episode, it was worse running right after a huge Flash episode. I've officially given up on this trash.

flash is Dawson's creek, with super powers zzzzzz, but to each their own.... do go on.

flash is Dawson's creek, with super powers zzzzzz, but to each their own.... do go on.

At least Flash has villains. Who was the chick with the razor blades on her fingers supposed to be? You could fill a whole season of SHIELD with Serpent Society members, and no one would care if you punked them, but noooo... tech weirdo and generic mafia thug, it is! Have fun with that!

At least Flash has villains. Who was the chick with the razor blades on her fingers supposed to be? You could fill a whole season of SHIELD with Serpent Society members, and no one would care if you punked them, but noooo... tech weirdo and generic mafia thug, it is! Have fun with that!

flash is lame, as are its villians, its -script is obvious, its rife with bad acting, sorry that its a teen drama yawn-fest. There are lots of shows like that on tv, why not another with poor cgi and super powers lol

But please, continue trashing Shield in its own thread, as if your opinion has any bearing on the show.

Edited by CBT

flash is lame, as are its villians, its -script is obvious, its rife with bad acting, sorry that its a teen drama yawn-fest. There are lots of shows like that on tv, why not another with poor cgi and super powers lol

But please, continue trashing Shield in its own thread, as if your opinion has any bearing on the show.

^^

I would almost certainly think not. The royal family will be the focus point of the movie, and they arent going to have cast and introduced THE main character of it, 3-4 years in advance for Shield.

I think the royal family or him will maybe be mentioned or referred to, but I would think almost 0% chance of being in, until the year of the movie.

I mentioned it earlier here, but I believe that they will be taking a lot of stuff from the current Inhuman series, and the 2003 series.

Edited by CBT