• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

Nobody. Since Daisy is obviously there too (it's from her POV and we saw from the previous flash that she was shown, that the scene she sees is from her POV), but since they know it's going to happen, there'll be a 2nd ship up there to act as the backup to Daisy's ship & swoop in to save them. And since we don't see them actually die, just some fire stuff starting, then there's still a chance of them being saved.

And I don't plan to speculate on who the 2nd person is on her ship.

I hate that they've foreshadowed Mack though with YoYo giving him the crucifix.

Given that they're explicitly promo-ing "Who Will Die?" in both the TV ads and even an ASM #121-homage cover, someone is definitely going to die, unless they want a huge fan backlash. Not that fans are hoping that someone dies, but you don't mess with people like that and get away with it, not in the era of instant social media backlash.

I voted for Lincoln. He doesn't have an immune system anymore and is a lame character anyway.

According to this week's episode, Simmons & Fitz were talking about how Lincoln was fine now and they were just keeping him in isolation more as punishment but lying about his test results.

According to this week's episode, Simmons & Fitz were talking about how Lincoln was fine now and they were just keeping him in isolation more as punishment but lying about his test results.

Ah, OK, I guess I missed that part. Must have been changing the baby when that happened and not paying full attention. :doh:

Lincoln is still a lame, whiny character, though. I won't miss him if he goes. :sumo:

Ah, OK, I guess I missed that part. Must have been changing the baby when that happened and not paying full attention. :doh:

Lincoln is still a lame, whiny character, though. I won't miss him if he goes. :sumo:

Oh, don't get me wrong, I hate the character. he's as boring as a beige wall. But I just have a feeling that it's going to swerve.

Nobody. Since Daisy is obviously there too (it's from her POV and we saw from the previous flash that she was shown, that the scene she sees is from her POV), but since they know it's going to happen, there'll be a 2nd ship up there to act as the backup to Daisy's ship & swoop in to save them. And since we don't see them actually die, just some fire stuff starting, then there's still a chance of them being saved.

And I don't plan to speculate on who the 2nd person is on her ship.

I hate that they've foreshadowed Mack though with YoYo giving him the crucifix.

The power of the inhuman who gave her the vision was specifically that the vision would show someone die, so I'm pretty sure someone will die.

If it's Fitz or Simmons, I will quit watching the show and that's not hyperbole. They are the only "good" thing that's happening on the show right now. They've beat up on them enough, leave them alone. Mac too, but I think it's going to be Yo-yo, since she seems a little too powerful.

I say Yo-Yo or Lincoln. I'm leaning towards Lincoln because his death will push the story forward somehow. But I'm usually wrong. Which means, it will probably be Coulson. Heh

The writing on this show has gotten bland again. This whole Hive and Inhumans plot just drags out.

Finally, however, MAOS linked itself to the MCU for just a few second with the reference to the Sokovia Accords.

The writing on this show has gotten bland again. This whole Hive and Inhumans plot just drags out.

Finally, however, MAOS linked itself to the MCU for just a few second with the reference to the Sokovia Accords.

This came up at Wizard World. I guess someone asked Chloe Bennet about it, and she wants it more intertwined.

Ok, so who is Aida?

hm

So, the series is moving to Tuesdays at 10pm when it returns. That's a tough time slot; the show may be down to the its last season or two at this point.

I really enjoyed the season finale. I kinda saw the whole Hive escape coming but his capture and the ultimate demise was very well done, in my opinion. In the sneak peek at the end, Quake is a thing now and apparently a fugitive. Did anyone else catch that Coulson said something about reporting the incident to the Director? Also, LMDs! The silhouette looked female to me but that could just be the effect they were looking for.

Ok, so who is Aida?

hm

So, the series is moving to Tuesdays at 10pm when it returns. That's a tough time slot; the show may be down to the its last season or two at this point.

I am surprised that it is still going. We stopped watching during season 1 since it was so bad, and the couple of episodes I have seen this year did not attract my attention at all either. It is interesting to see how Marvel does so well with movies but its TV shows bite, while at DC the TV shows are better than the last two Snyder films (Man of Steel and BvS).

I'm hoping Holden Radcliffe becomes The High Evolutionary. Is Aida's name taken from the play? Do Ward and sparky become some merged Marvel character? Finally, will we ever see some Dreadnaughts?