• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

. :tonofbricks:

That is all.

Dude, you have no idea. My order page is a disaster of waitlists and cancellations. The sheer quantity of amazing product this company is putting out right now is staggering. I've had to pass on stuff I really want, including Daredevil.

Edited by COI

:o BLASPHEMY!

I will eventually get it. I'm all-in when it come to collecting Sideshow, and taking a longer view, I have to prioritize the pieces that will be harder to get later. DD won't be hard to get for a long time, so he goes on the back-burner.

That is all.

Dude, you have no idea. My order page is a disaster of waitlists and cancellations. The sheer quantity of amazing product this company is putting out right now is staggering. I've had to pass on stuff I really want, including Daredevil.

Cancellations? hm

From you?

Or them?

Here's a beautiful piece from their original line "Court of the Dead:

preview_DeathSirenPF.jpg

That is all.

Cancellations? hm

From you?

Or them?

Me.

When you have a dozen pieces on order, hard choices have to be made. :(

So when you cancel, do they keep the payments you made? Or can u transfer them over to another statue?

They keep the deposit, but you can ask them to transfer it as long as you don't make a habit out of it.

If you've made flexpay payments on a piece, they refund those.

I've not seen them in person, but Rorschach, Manhattan and Comedian can all be had fairly cheap, around $30-$45, on eBay. Silk Spectre and Ozy are more expensive, I guess maybe production run was smaller? I can't find any evidence that Nite Owl was ever produced. Not sure I'd want to pick up the rest if I couldn't complete the set.

I checked my email this morning. I was informed, my pre-order of the black and white Harley Quinn statue, was cancelled by discount comic book services. I'm guessing it was a heavily ordered piece. I'm still pissed, I really wanted that statue, to go along with all my other black and whites.

I checked my email this morning. I was informed, my pre-order of the black and white Harley Quinn statue, was cancelled by discount comic book services. I'm guessing it was a heavily ordered piece. I'm still pissed, I really wanted that statue, to go along with all my other black and whites.

Man, people really go crazy for those little Harley statues.

Go for the Sideshow PF; you will never want for another Harley. :baiting:

the same with me i had two on order and they made it one. i do think is one of the reason why it got a second edition so fast.