• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

so who is going to SDDC this year?

Not me, way too expensive.

It'll be interesting to see how huge this Sentinel is and at what price, I'm guessing similar to Galactus.

yeah it looks like it lights up.

the only reason i ask about who's going to SDDC is because DC announce during their DC all access that the Arkham city B&W Harley Quinn is going to be sold in color has a SDDC exclusive.

so who is going to SDDC this year?

Not me, way too expensive.

It'll be interesting to see how huge this Sentinel is and at what price, I'm guessing similar to Galactus.

Size-wise, I'm expecting something similar to Galactus, but I'm guessing it will be $100-$200 more.

the female predator were is she from i know i never seen her in the movies is she a characters that appears in the comics.

The original Avp comic mini and some subsequent minis such as AVP war where she wears the armor. Also in the novels ie prey, Hunter's planet, and war.

the female predator were is she from i know i never seen her in the movies is she a characters that appears in the comics.

The original Avp comic mini and some subsequent minis such as AVP war where she wears the armor. Also in the novels ie prey, Hunter's planet, and war.

ok thanks she would have been an awesome character in the movies if done right.

Here's my latest addition. Classic pose Iron Man.

Cool. (thumbs u

How many Iron Man pieces do you have now?

Got my order in for this bad-boy. LOVE the retro orange shirt:

30020831-gray-hulk-002.jpg

Wow, beautiful layout! Most of the stores I've been to display statues poorly.