• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

I just picked up Batman, Harley and the Joker, All exclusives for $1500 shipped with original boxes! Couldn't pass that up.

Killer deal. Factor in the shipping and taxes you normally have to pay for each, and you pretty much got them at retail. You'll love them in person.

I'm sure I will, I figured I'd get everything from the DC line first that I want, then I'll do the Marvel line which is going to be brutal.

Been waiting for a while to put these together. Now I just need to wait 8 months for Catwoman. :frustrated:

bfam_zps38bc9d85.jpg

Sweet set up! You are tempting me to revise my stance on sticking to the gals only...I should stop reading this thread. It hates my wallet.

Been waiting for a while to put these together. Now I just need to wait 8 months for Catwoman. :frustrated:

bfam_zps38bc9d85.jpg

Your lighting really makes it. . . I'm not 100% sold on Harley or Joker, but with the way the shadows are in your photo, it makes me like them more.

I've got the Batman, and then have the Superman, Wonder Woman, and Catwoman on preorder. Thinking about the Ivy.

Looks like Sideshow is distributing this Catwoman piece after all. It's going up for pre-order next week:

1102395_10202870308831649_6060764641634228705_o.jpg

Hey guys, never got into statue collecting but that DD looks sweeeet and thinking about preordering it! Does Sideshow only make "limited editions"? How many of the DD's do you suppose they will produce?

No, a lot of them are numbered, they have exclusive versions which are much lower. Might be in numbers or 500, 750, 1250, 1500, 1750 and 2000, while the rest are considered "regular versions". They might make for example 5000 Batman statues, but of that 5000, 2000 of them are the exclusive versions. Something like Galactus Marquette is labeled "Limited Edition" There is no number on him. They haven't released an edition size number on Daredevil yet.

1zmmv7p.jpg

Daredevil Premium Format Pre-Order

:takeit:

:whee:

^^

I Pre-Ordered Catwoman Exclusive this morning, What was I waiting for? Waiting for it to sell out?

I still need Superman, Green Poison Ivy and Green Lantern. Then I'll work on the Marvel stuff I want.

Yeah, Lobo looks great, but it's going to be pricey and I'm not that into the character. If they don't bring much in the way of DC stuff to SDCC this year I might consider it.