• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

23 inches tall. It is just something new to look at that isn't always investing or trying to get a deal on comics? Maybe idk, I haven't bought something just to buy something in a long time is what I think haha

Any preferences on hand placement and or gun?

IMG_20230703_153540976.jpg

IMG_20230703_141104965~2.jpg

On 7/3/2023 at 3:50 PM, B2D327 said:

“Want” is not only the best reason but should be the only reason

Lol deep down, " I know right!"

I enjoyed it online a year or so ago when announced, but the car ride home, I'm like did I just buy something personal? Juxtaposition or something haha.

Was curious if it would fit the aesthetic 😜

It all summed up to space and how do I really want it used, as now I only have room for maybe one or two more etc.

It's stop my desk for hobby and other, which makes the weapon hard to see, so I tried moving the magnet position to our, which I guess works better? At least it's more visible :makepoint:

On 7/3/2023 at 4:54 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol deep down, " I know right!"

I enjoyed it online a year or so ago when announced, but the car ride home, I'm like did I just buy something personal? Juxtaposition or something haha.

Was curious if it would fit the aesthetic 😜

It all summed up to space and how do I really want it used, as now I only have room for maybe one or two more etc.

It's stop my desk for hobby and other, which makes the weapon hard to see, so I tried moving the magnet position to our, which I guess works better? At least it's more visible :makepoint:

The cool thing about our hobby (hobbies) and what makes them unique is that we can all have similar items but how we arrange them makes our collection stand out. Additions just give us a reason to rearrange what we like to our liking when our brains tell us it’s time to change something until we find that sweet spot that seems perfect…until it isn’t :roflmao:

On 7/3/2023 at 2:38 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

23 inches tall. It is just something new to look at that isn't always investing or trying to get a deal on comics? Maybe idk, I haven't bought something just to buy something in a long time is what I think haha

Any preferences on hand placement and or gun?

IMG_20230703_153540976.jpg

IMG_20230703_141104965~2.jpg

that is a very good likeness to the Crow. 

On 7/6/2023 at 2:26 PM, wombat said:

Couldn't resist a cheap buy from Ebay

IMG_5174.jpg

I get stuck in those cheap eBay buys too lol 

Please help me identify this Flash 10" statue. I cannot locate the details on it anywhere except what is on the base. Year it came out, who sculpted it..? I do not have the box. Thank you in advance.

dc2.jpg

dc1.jpg

Edited by MultiSig Mike

On 8/23/2023 at 7:30 PM, MultiSig Mike said:

Please help me identify this Flash 10" statue. I cannot locate the details on it anywhere except what is on the base. Year it came out, who sculpted it..? I do not have the box. Thank you in advance.

dc2.jpg

dc1.jpg

Screenshot_20230823-193601.png