• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

On 6/11/2022 at 10:44 AM, ThatNerdyCanuck said:

The quality of the statues these days are incredible. I wish I had the room for the, but its tough to display 1 or 2, let alone a whole collection

Very true but I try an make room. I like the artboxes they come in as we'll. When I get big keys I.pair them with a statue . It's what really got me back into the hobby

On 6/11/2022 at 1:44 PM, ThatNerdyCanuck said:

The quality of the statues these days are incredible. I wish I had the room for the, but its tough to display 1 or 2, let alone a whole collection

Yeah, I probably have around 100 statues of various sizes.  I have to rotate the larger ones in and out of storage if I want to display them.

On 6/23/2022 at 9:57 PM, wombat said:

Anyone have any recommendations for a rotating stand I could put this on? Needs to be at least 15 inches in diameter. 

There are swivels on Amazon or Ebay for statues that were big enough and even hold up to 75 or 100 pounds.

I dont have the link right now, nor a brand na,e but Google swivel for statues might work

On 6/23/2022 at 10:05 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 6/23/2022 at 9:57 PM, wombat said:

least 15 inches in diameter. 

There are swivels on Amazon or Ebay for statues that were big enough and even hold up to 75 or 100 pounds.

I dont have the link right now, nor a brand na,e but Google swivel for statues might work

Check floratek on Amazon or ebay

On 6/23/2022 at 10:14 PM, wombat said:

Thanks all. I found a few good options on Amazon. I just wanted to see if anyone had any personal experience with any particular brand. 

Tbh I bought 2 a long time ago and then havent needed to since, so I forgot what "brand" mine are :(

Still a sturdy description should tell you the weight they hold, glad you found some suitable options. 

On 6/23/2022 at 11:14 PM, wombat said:

Thanks all. I found a few good options on Amazon. I just wanted to see if anyone had any personal experience with any particular brand. 

Went with this from Amazon. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00523MJMW?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

I'm happy with it. turns easily and is very sturdy. 

IMG_4473.jpg

An upcoming Dr Fate statue, from the Black Adam movie. Note that his costume is covered in tiny ankhs, a cool little detail we haven't been able to see before. I think I'll get this, but I might wait and see the movie first, just to make sure it's not an awful film that I'll be embarrassed to own memorabilia from. It's a darn nice Dr Fate design, though. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgAIPqSuGBv/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Hoping for some guidance from seasoned collectors.

approximately 10 years ago, I purchased the Sandman/Morpheus bronze statue.

it came in its original plain box, which is in excellent condition and I recall it was limited to less than 200 copies?

I’m not looking to sell, but just wondering what the current value is?