• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman: The Man of Steel #17 & 18 (Doomsday)
3 3

879 posts in this topic

C'mon guys, this thread is about Man of Steel #17 and 18, seriously!

1549333_693839593551_1527527540_n.jpg

I couldn't resist...

Those beautiful comics with that ugly hat!

j/k

+1

Not kidding

Go Chargers.

Chargers disappointed me. Being a lifelong Patriot fan, I get nervous around this time. I just hope manning folds, as he usually does, when Brady is on the other side. :wishluck:

I'm a Pats fan too, we should go see a Pats game together and we can talk comics in between plays :)

Brady is 7-0 against a Del Rio defense FYI.

I have a bad feeling about this game, unless Blount gets it going. At least it's not f'ing Eli he's up against.

2007 Pats weren't physical enough, 2011 Pats had the worst defense to ever make it to a SB.

Broncos have a terrible pass defense, 2013 Pats pass defense is so much better than in recent years, They just need to get Peyton off his spot, He'll throw at least one INT this game. I see the Pats winning in a close game.

I'm not looking forward to Peyton yelling out "OMAHA" about 40-75 times tomorrow. :facepalm:

My copies of MOS 17 and 18 actually came from the Omaha Collection.

lollollol Denver.

It is now . . .

Picked up a sweet MOS #17 (Newsstand) in the wild today . . . :acclaim:

You know the deal. No pics no :acclaim:

You can see the pics on feeBay next week :baiting:

Till then its just hear say

:baiting:

You mean hearsay. :grin: My point was (to the poster who said they are scarce compared to #18 and 19) that not finding them in runs in the wild just means you didn't get there first. lol

I couldn't resist...

j/k

+1

Not kidding

Go Chargers.

Chargers disappointed me. Being a lifelong Patriot fan, I get nervous around this time. I just hope manning folds, as he usually does, when Brady is on the other side. :wishluck:

I'm a Pats fan too, we should go see a Pats game together and we can talk comics in between plays :)

I have a bad feeling about this game, unless Blount gets it going. At least it's not f'ing Eli he's up against.

2007 Pats weren't physical enough, 2011 Pats had the worst defense to ever make it to a SB.

Broncos have a terrible pass defense, 2013 Pats pass defense is so much better than in recent years, They just need to get Peyton off his spot, He'll throw at least one INT this game. I see the Pats winning in a close game.

I'm not looking forward to Peyton yelling out "OMAHA" about 40-75 times tomorrow. :facepalm:

lollollol Denver.

I don't know, after the game, MOS 17 and 18 and the multiple printings just seem so insignificant to me now.

I couldn't resist...

j/k

+1

Not kidding

Go Chargers.

lollollol Denver.

I don't know, after the game, MOS 17 and 18 and the multiple printings just seem so insignificant to me now.

lol And millions sent their crappy pizza back to Papa Johns that day. And they had the gall to compare that rube to Montana. Not anymore. :roflmao:

Edited by Paper Airplane

Yep, once again, the classic small photo group shot. "Unread" is analogous to using "natural" in describing food products, it's meaningless. :eyeroll: