• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uh oh...

431 posts in this topic

Hi, I havent read anything on this topic since last Sunday and won't because I dont have time to get caught up with these Boardie drama queens and their drama, but all I have to say is given the number of posts on here its pretty weak and funny that Royce is so upset and bitter he sold a book too cheap like a newbie. Talk about stupidity to sell a superman 1 for cheap! Of course this was easy money, like taking candy from a baby!

Also, be advised I have notified the mods of all this threadkrapping in the sales thread, so I look forward to the strikes and suspensions for all these losers like Royce :)

oh and by the way Royce, good luck with selling any other books at those ridiculous prices, I got the only bargain of the bunch!

Again, I'm not reading or replying to this anymore, so have fun talking to yourselves

So you admit to being a scumbag? Good to know. (thumbs u

Hope you're tiny profit was worth ruining your name here. :makepoint:

Hi, I havent read anything on this topic since last Sunday and won't because I dont have time to get caught up with these Boardie drama queens and their drama, but all I have to say is given the number of posts on here its pretty weak and funny that Royce is so upset and bitter he sold a book too cheap like a newbie. Talk about stupidity to sell a superman 1 for cheap! Of course this was easy money, like taking candy from a baby!

Also, be advised I have notified the mods of all this threadkrapping in the sales thread, so I look forward to the strikes and suspensions for all these losers like Royce :)

oh and by the way Royce, good luck with selling any other books at those ridiculous prices, I got the only bargain of the bunch!

Again, I'm not reading or replying to this anymore, so have fun talking to yourselves

This was his master plan. Whining like a little girl, then being publicly shamed was simply another phase to his Heisenberg like scheme.

I would really appreciate if you continued this here, please, it would really make me happy.

This was his master plan. Whining like a little girl, then being publicly shamed was simply another phase to his Heisenberg like scheme.

I would really appreciate if you continued this here, please, it would really make me happy.

He really doesn't have a clue how bad he is coming off, does he? lol

jason.gif

:gossip: Loser

Sad thing is, individual_without_enough_empathys like this guy probably don't care.

l1w.gif

I've had countless great deals with many boardies on here and look forward to more.

As in any area of life there are the pond scum that remind you that people can't be trusted around money and don't care how bad they look in acquiring it. Unfortunately

for this person, money acquired in this fashion can only bring sorrow.