• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uh oh...

431 posts in this topic

By the way, his full name is Ronald Thomas Theda and he's a stock broker/investment advisor with Bullbear Investment Management LLC in Portland, Oregon.

So Red Rocks WAS Rtheda and excalib12.

I believe having multiple accounts here is good reason for a banning.

Rtheda changed to excalib12

Red Rocks

After he comes back and gives us a good bit of entertainment, then yes he can be banned. :whistle:

:gossip: but he's not reading any of this.... right? ;)

I bet THIS is still active though... ;)

RonTheda@bullbearinvest.com

get+the+shotgun+_d21a76743e261702c4799a24b3262930.jpg

I was looking for a new investment guy. hm

By the way, his full name is Ronald Thomas Theda and he's a stock broker/investment advisor with Bullbear Investment Management LLC in Portland, Oregon.

Red Rocks

After he comes back and gives us a good bit of entertainment, then yes he can be banned. :whistle:

Con men weasels that are afraid of their own shadows can't resist getting the last word.

Portfolio manager, Ronald T. Theda, graduated Magna Laude from UCLA in 1993 and in the top third of his class from USC Law School in 1997. Ronald has been a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) since 2005, widely respected in the financial world as the designation of choice for mutual fund investment portfolio managers and Wall Street stock analysts. The CFA designation included passing all three levels of the CFA examination, a rigorous three year process. In addition, he was a stock analyst with a mid-sized Los Angeles area wealth management firm, under the guidance of a former portfolio manager with Trust Company of the West. Ronald also practiced law, with a partial focus on securities fraud litigation as well as general liability, before embarking on a career in securities analysis and management. He has over nineteen years of investment experience and has been a Registered Investment Advisor since 2006.

Investment advisor hm

His ASM #1 2.5 "investment" didn't really go as planned.

Looks like he had to resort to fraud for his Superman #1 "investment"

The office address is a regus temporary office space.

Dun dun.

Dun dun.

Dun dun.

For $450 a month you can have a lady answer the phone "Thank you for calling 'I Can't Believe It's Not Parkay Industries', Herr Park in in Geneva at the Dairy Summit and can't take your call right now."

Portfolio manager, Ronald T. Theda, graduated Magna Laude from UCLA in 1993 and in the top third of his class from USC Law School in 1997. Ronald has been a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) since 2005, widely respected in the financial world as the designation of choice for mutual fund investment portfolio managers and Wall Street stock analysts. The CFA designation included passing all three levels of the CFA examination, a rigorous three year process. In addition, he was a stock analyst with a mid-sized Los Angeles area wealth management firm, under the guidance of a former portfolio manager with Trust Company of the West. Ronald also practiced law, with a partial focus on securities fraud litigation as well as general liability, before embarking on a career in securities analysis and management. He has over nineteen years of investment experience and has been a Registered Investment Advisor since 2006.

Investment advisor hm

His ASM #1 2.5 "investment" didn't really go as planned.

Looks like he had to resort to fraud for his Superman #1 "investment"

Based on his lack of due diligence prior to his comic purchases, I just can't see this guy making sound investments in the equity markets.

If I remember right, this was a bloke who was too scared to walk back to his car alone with the book. He'll be looking over his shoulder an awful lot after this...

kvl7k.jpg

:hi:

Where is Sufunk or Fingh to do a meme? I don't know how to otherwise I'd be all over it.

:)

null_zpsf32b68b5.jpg

:applause:

The office address is a regus temporary office space.

Dun dun.

Dun dun.

Dun dun.

For $450 a month you can have a lady answer the phone "Thank you for calling 'I Can't Believe It's Not Parkay Industries', Herr Park in in Geneva at the Dairy Summit and can't take your call right now."

lol

That's so money.

Red Rocks

I dearly hope he is