• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uh oh...

431 posts in this topic

I've seen plenty of members get accused of being person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed canoes on this forum. Never seen one so completely own up and embrace being one though.

It seems this person doesn't care about his actions as long as he gets what he wants.

I wonder if he will be as equally dismissive and unrepentant when Karma eventually shakes him warmly by the gonads, as Karma undoubtedly will.

My dad always told me that at the end of the day all a man has is his word...Red rocks, you're a true jerk off bro, an embarrassment to this community and someone I truly hope gets banned from ever coming around again. You know nothing of being a man, acting with integrity and being an asset to these boards. I think I can say with certainty, we don't want you here anymore so get lost. (thumbs u

I hope that people that defended him read that and realize why the original OP on this topic was so upset. Words do not describe this guy.

No one defended him. Three people said that posting private emails was "also" wrong. This confused some of knuckledraggers that like their drama nice and simple.

Posting proof of dooshbagery in the form of emails/pms is not wrong. If someone is looking for an expectation of privacy, then they probably should not attempt to defraud someone while doing so.

If it was necessary to prove something then I agree. But it wasn't.

I am always of the opinion that when one is calling someone out for reprehensible, and potentially fraudulent, behavior one had better have their ducks in a row in the form of proof.

Is RedRocks that Rtheda weasel from a while back?

Why does the board name Rtheda ring bells for me?

I can't remember exactly what it was but it was a tremendously long thread (probably in CG) and Rtheda was just as much of a turd as this guy. I don't have Blowie's search fu. :sorry:

I can't remember exactly what it was but it was a tremendously long thread (probably in CG) and Rtheda was just as much of a turd as this guy. I don't have Blowie's search fu. :sorry:

Blowie's on the can. He gave me the keys to the Bat-computer until he gets back.

ASM #1 Old Label 2.5 Slightly Brittle Pages... upgrade chances

FYI I am switching names from rtheda to excalib12, thanks!

The guy is just a complete turd.

Or a Turd of Misery. It's so easy to spout off at the mouth behind a keyboard, but that picture of him tells the whole story of why someone had to walk him to his car.

My list of " Weasels to Avoid " just added a member. :acclaim:

Exactly what I thought Dr. X when I saw this dudes picture. "Weasel".

Blowie's on the can. He gave me the keys to the Bat-computer until he gets back.

I heart you Shelley.

Enormous dooshpump but is RR the same guy? I saw someone else mention it.

I heart you Shelley.

I doubt if it's the same guy, but they are in the same weasel ballpark.

I can't remember if Rtheda came back and spiked the ball like RedRocks just did, but I do remember he absolutely refused to admit that he should have read the label (which clearly stated "Brittle Pages").

I heart you Shelley.

Rtheda seems like a condensed version of his real name ....

By the way, his full name is Ronald Thomas Theda and he's a stock broker/investment advisor with Bullbear Investment Management LLC in Portland, Oregon.

So Red Rocks WAS Rtheda and excalib12.

Winner. Winner.

Guy was a loser from the word go.

I heart you Shelley.

Rtheda seems like a condensed version of his real name ....

hm

Gotta add that when I have any books for sale on here. red rocks will be named as not being allowed to participate (along with a couple of other people).

My reputation and honor is worth a lot more than a couple thousand bucks. But apparently red rocks is different from me. I guess he would offer some old lady who just lost her husband, $20.00 bucks for an Action #1, and $19 bucks for a Detective #27.

Course red rocks will do a name change or just re-join under some other name.

red rocks aka Ronald Thomas Theda : I suggest you pay more to the guy you bought the book from. Maybe me him halfway into what you profited. Not because there is anything wrong with getting a deal and making a profit. But because of the way you went about it. You should have simply made a decent offer and lived with that. Instead of the BS story.