• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uh oh...

431 posts in this topic

If I remember right, this was a bloke who was too scared to walk back to his car alone with the book. He'll be looking over his shoulder an awful lot after this...

kvl7k.jpg

:hi:

Where is Sufunk or Fingh to do a meme? I don't know how to otherwise I'd be all over it.

:)

I would be extremely worried buying this issue from him on time payments. What if after paying him $15,000 or so he pulls some other scam.

I like how the miniature Thing is about to give him an elbow drop

Red Rocks pleaded with Designer Toast to give him an unbelievable deal on a Superman #1.

He used the "true collector"... "Cherish the book"... "Hand it down to my grand kids" etc. ploy. Then when he got the book, asked for a discount bc he felt ripped off while at the same time trying to sell the book for a substantial profit.

He's a lying, spineless snake that took advantage of someone's kindness, generosity and care for this hobby we all love to make a quick buck. Then boasted about it :acclaim: while calling all Boardies drama queens and losers. (thumbs u

I see. :facepalm:

Well, that is unfortunate, Royce is one of the nicest guys I know.

I hope that people that defended him read that and realize why the original OP on this topic was so upset. Words do not describe this guy.

No one defended him. Three people said that posting private emails was "also" wrong. This confused some of knuckledraggers that like their drama nice and simple.

Posting proof of dooshbagery in the form of emails/pms is not wrong. If someone is looking for an expectation of privacy, then they probably should not attempt to defraud someone while doing so.

I hope that people that defended him read that and realize why the original OP on this topic was so upset. Words do not describe this guy.

No one defended him. Three people said that posting private emails was "also" wrong. This confused some of knuckledraggers that like their drama nice and simple.

Posting proof of dooshbagery in the form of emails/pms is not wrong. If someone is looking for an expectation of privacy, then they probably should not attempt to defraud someone while doing so.

If it was necessary to prove something then I agree. But it wasn't.

Red Rocks pleaded with Designer Toast to give him an unbelievable deal on a Superman #1.

He used the "true collector"... "Cherish the book"... "Hand it down to my grand kids" etc. ploy. Then when he got the book, asked for a discount bc he felt ripped off while at the same time trying to sell the book for a substantial profit.

He's a lying, spineless snake that took advantage of someone's kindness, generosity and care for this hobby we all love to make a quick buck. Then boasted about it :acclaim: while calling all Boardies drama queens and losers. (thumbs u

I see. :facepalm:

Well, that is unfortunate, Royce is one of the nicest guys I know.

The summary left out that Red Rocks was telling Toast a pack of lies about what some other board members had said in an attempt to get some money from him on the completed deal.

The guy is just a complete turd.

The guy is just a complete turd.

Or a Turd of Misery. It's so easy to spout off at the mouth behind a keyboard, but that picture of him tells the whole story of why someone had to walk him to his car.

My list of " Weasels to Avoid " just added a member. :acclaim:

If it was necessary to prove something then I agree. But it wasn't.

True. Nobody needed to read the PMs to know he is a lame wiener.

I still don't understand the issues some are having with the publicizing of PM interactions?!

Toast scrubbed the heck out of them?! (shrug) There was nothing posted that was any sort of violation of privacy expected. And then he even deleted/scrubbed out any names of anyone else who had interactions between the two of them and let them reveal themselves if they wanted to.

The entire subject of the last thread was "I'm outing a Boardie..."

and the first line is "Red Rocks"

Toast provided "evidence" if you will of the despicable tactics of Red Rocks. I don't get the (tsk) from some guys. Please, someone explain it!? "Boardie A" and "Boardie B" and "XXXXX" were used throughout and the only PMs that were publicized were minimal. I'm sure there were some real juicy one's sent Toast's way from this tool as he's already revealed his spots in the original thread.

Someone explain while all of the :blahblah: PM's are Private. :blahblah: Shouldn't be posted. (shrug)