• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uh oh...

431 posts in this topic

I know Beige really wants this book, but I'd be super nervous moving forward in a deal with anyone that would throw a "Bargain" back in someone's face.

What a Crumb-bum. :facepalm:

Well, this is pretty sad but… honeslty, I simply think he did not know how to reply at this point. (shrug)

So I am wondering how each one who find the simpler thing to do is to post "he’s a scumbag" (whateverr the term means in english… :D ) would have replied if he was in his place, after all the reaction raised by that thread.

Of course, one could simply say "I would not have acted like him in the first place", but if you did, for whatever reason – clear or unclear, that is – how would you act now? hm

If I remember right, this was a bloke who was too scared to walk back to his car alone with the book. He'll be looking over his shoulder an awful lot after this...

kvl7k.jpg

:hi:

He looks a happy dude with merely a half point. Red Rock could not take it well I guessed. If I have Action Comics #1 with the half point or it has a restoration at any kind. I would be a happy dude too.

Wait a minute!! :boo: That tomato landed on the rock? That is why he called himself Red Rock. What a coincidence.

Of course, one could simply say "I would not have acted like him in the first place", but if you did, for whatever reason – clear or unclear, that is – how would you act now? hm

Better to say nothing at all.

Well, this is pretty sad but… honeslty, I simply think he did not know how to reply at this point. (shrug)

So I am wondering how each one who find the simpler thing to do is to post "he’s a scumbag" (whateverr the term means in english… :D ) would have replied if he was in his place, after all the reaction raised by that thread.

:eyeroll:

:facepalm:

I think I'm sorry I was wrong and I made a mistake would have been a better desicion than rubbing everyone's nose in it.

If I remember right, this was a bloke who was too scared to walk back to his car alone with the book. He'll be looking over his shoulder an awful lot after this...

kvl7k.jpg

Where is Sufunk or Fingh to do a meme? I don't know how to otherwise I'd be all over it.

:)

kvl7k.jpg

Where is Sufunk or Fingh to do a meme? I don't know how to otherwise I'd be all over it.

:)

I would be extremely worried buying this issue from him on time payments. What if after paying him $15,000 or so he pulls some other scam.

I think his response is fantastic in that it shows his motive was 100% to try and take advantage of another board member which is awesome if DT wanted to pursue him legally.

This isn't a case of someone acting poorly and defensively. This is a crappy human showing his true side. He is a piece of trash.

Red Rocks pleaded with Designer Toast to give him an unbelievable deal on a Superman #1.

He used the "true collector"... "Cherish the book"... "Hand it down to my grand kids" etc. ploy. Then when he got the book, asked for a discount bc he felt ripped off while at the same time trying to sell the book for a substantial profit.

He's a lying, spineless snake that took advantage of someone's kindness, generosity and care for this hobby we all love to make a quick buck. Then boasted about it :acclaim: while calling all Boardies drama queens and losers. (thumbs u