• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS! New members, please introduce yourselves here!
23 23

2,915 posts in this topic

Hi everybody! My name's Marco and I'm a collector from Italy.

Valiant invite me to join this great community.

My English is not-so-good but I hope we can understand each other.

I've been reading comics for 30 years (of course Italian comics) and I started my relationship with Original USA comic books in the 90s' with the Spider-Man of Todd McFarlane (Spider-Man #10 with Wolverine and Wendigo was my first American Book).

I'm a Marvel fan and my best caracther is Daredevil.

I'm tring to collect Daredevil serie and I'm very fascinated by 70s' marvel horror titles such as Chamber of Darness or Tower of Shadows or Chambers of Chill.

Hope we can have great time together!

I've been reading comics for 30 years (of course Italian comics) and I started my relationship with Original USA comic books in the 90s' with the Spider-Man of Todd McFarlane (Spider-Man #10 with Wolverine and Wendigo was my first American Book).

I'm tring to collect Daredevil serie and I'm very fascinated by 70s' marvel horror titles such as Chamber of Darness or Tower of Shadows or Chambers of Chill.

Welcome, Marco! (thumbs u

I hope you can stay here a very long time and enjoy yourself every day. I have found many great friends here and I'm sure you can do the same.

Ciao! :hi:

Andy

Hello, everyone.

Just a quick drive by because I read the Post by Mr. Marco, and wanted to assure him that he is very easy to understand, and in my opinion has surpassed the communication abilities of 95% of the WC members. Nobody talks to me over there, anymore. :cry:

I don't play well with others, I am told. :sumo:

I like Italy; lived on Via Monzoni, 96 Bis Naples, for 3 years. I learned a lot......a lot, and it wasn't all comics. :acclaim:

Welcome Mr. Marco. Just wanted to say that.

Leaving now. Thank you all.

Hey all.

New to the board. I've always been into comics. Just in the last year got into slabbed books

It's super addictive but I love it.

I'm mostly into modern and copper books. But want to start getting into key and rare silver age books. Pending funds.

Cheers.

Hey everybody I'm Brandon I'm new to the forums,

I've been reading comics for about 12 years but i started getting more serious about collecting about two years ago.

I collect Spawn (7 copies of issue 1 and counting) Invincible, Walking dead and Marvel keys :]

Hello everyone!

My name is Zach and I am an occasional (read: when I have the money) collector. I'm a big Marvel guy, both past and present. I also like to drool over Golden Age books from time to time, and aside from that just like any book that strikes my fancy, like early Ninja Turtles and rando bronze age misfires.

I've been collecting (and reading) off and on since I was a kid, when my brother-in-law gifted me his massive collection of Daredevils, Amazing Spider-Mans, and miscellaneous other titles that kept me captivated for many a day. He also introduced me to this fine forum, and some of you may know him by the handle Soft-Serve.

He tells me this is a very welcoming board and a good community for comic people, so I'm looking forward to spending vast amounts of time here in the coming 15-20 years!

Take care everybody!

Hello everyone!

My name is Zach and I am an occasional (read: when I have the money) collector. I'm a big Marvel guy, both past and present. I also like to drool over Golden Age books from time to time, and aside from that just like any book that strikes my fancy, like early Ninja Turtles and rando bronze age misfires.

I've been collecting (and reading) off and on since I was a kid, when my brother-in-law gifted me his massive collection of Daredevils, Amazing Spider-Mans, and miscellaneous other titles that kept me captivated for many a day. He also introduced me to this fine forum, and some of you may know him by the handle Soft-Serve.

He tells me this is a very welcoming board and a good community for comic people, so I'm looking forward to spending vast amounts of time here in the coming 15-20 years!

Take care everybody!

WTTB!

Edited by 01TheDude

Hello everyone!

Take care everybody!

Welcome Pilgrim:-) Soft Serve is great member as I suspect you will be as well. Welcome to the boards I look forward to getting to know you:-)