• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Canadian Newsstand Cover Price V****** Thread
18 18

2,885 posts in this topic

Exactly, same goes for the Byrne FF run. Although some of these are proving to be difficult to find in high grade. I have an FF#263 in a Voldemort 9.8, tough black cover, sole copy in grade but at auction it only went for $41 (no CGC copies graded )? Not complaining but the same goes for some of the Thor issues.

On 7/18/2023 at 5:20 PM, Silver Surfer said:

Stumbled on this book, was just listed so I couldn't pass it up. Must be freshly graded as there are no 9.8 copies curently on the census:

X207cad98fc.jpg

7 graded in 9.8 Canadian Price Variant at CGC (5 Blue label and 2 SS) . And another 2 copies in 9.8 restored. The owner of this copy had it for at least 1 year from what I recall. 

Edited by The_Investor

On 7/26/2023 at 9:32 AM, Silver Surfer said:

I wish but that’s not realistic. I’ve owned these books for years, just dug them out to be scanned.

Every once in a while you come through and post a small slew of them lol

I wondered how many were "back from CGC", as you mostly post it to this thread, I'm amazed at the grades achieved!

Mostly bin dive for books myself when affordability matters, hence all my vf's 😂

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 7/26/2023 at 2:39 PM, The_Investor said:

Nice. #1 CPV mag on the cpv price guide! Can't see the back but looks like a possible 9.4???

There is a bit of a scratch on the back cover so I have it graded as a 9.0. It is really nice in hand, though!