• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Canadian Newsstand Cover Price V****** Thread
18 18

2,874 posts in this topic

On 10/6/2022 at 6:05 PM, Microchip said:

Ahhh, the classics.

On a serious note, it actually says Canadian under the price.  I've not seen that before.  

It's a DC thing, but it's not across all titles.  Tales of the Teen Titans was always like that if I recall correctly.

On 10/6/2022 at 11:44 PM, bellrules said:

Beautiful! I buy these whenever I see them. Issues 17-20 are ghosts. 

In CPV or Captain Carrot in general? I have all 20 issues that I bought off the racks as they came out as I loved the series.

Edited by davidpg

On 10/11/2022 at 12:13 PM, davidpg said:

In CPV or Captain Carrot in general? I have all 20 issues that I bought off the racks as they came out as I loved the series.

Both IMHO. I always find copies of the lower issues, but the later issues I rarely see. 14 and 15 are my favorites

On 9/15/2022 at 10:06 PM, MAR1979 said:

Wrong number on Cover, the printer stuck on the number for that month's Adventure Comics Digest on some copies.

CGC also mislabeled it, it's actually #34. Only a mislabel as it is correct on the CGC verification; https://www.cgccomics.com/certlookup/1050891016/ . Also its another CPV that CGC did NOT note as such.

Hi @CGC Mike , I am not the original submitter, I purchased the book a few years back. Any chance CGC will still make good on their errors and correct them?

BestofDC34c.thumb.jpg.eea732a2c3da3027178bac080feb3746.jpg

Back and fixed, census too. Now to see about having registry updated.

Best_of_DC34CPV.thumb.jpg.17ceb41ed9a9ef5e4792efcfdb76c8f1.jpg