• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Canadian Newsstand Cover Price V****** Thread
18 18

2,874 posts in this topic

On 7/11/2023 at 9:20 PM, Silver Surfer said:

I actually don’t mind when they miss the notation as it usually means that the book is cheaper (like my recent FF#249 purchase) to acquire.

Thing is, it might not be a Canadian. It could be a later print. The only way they can be identified is the ads. First printing should have a burger time ad if I am not mistaken. 

On 7/11/2023 at 9:41 PM, bellrules said:

Thing is, it might not be a Canadian. It could be a later print. The only way they can be identified is the ads. First printing should have a burger time ad if I am not mistaken. 

First I have heard of that. Maybe with certain later runs or more so with DC’s, which I don’t really follow. I’ve never seen or heard of later prints for a book like FF #249. 

On 7/12/2023 at 11:38 AM, Silver Surfer said:

First I have heard of that. Maybe with certain later runs or more so with DC’s, which I don’t really follow. I’ve never seen or heard of later prints for a book like FF #249. 

Later print for Return of the Jedi, not FF 249

On 7/14/2023 at 7:36 AM, Silver Surfer said:

Looking to upgrade my FF#258 and #260. I have 9.8 copies but with that other grading company.

You're charging into these Canadian editions like a new guy, what gives? :baiting:

(worship)