• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Canadian Newsstand Cover Price V****** Thread
18 18

2,877 posts in this topic

Star Wars Fans......I have a few extra Star Wars Canadian Variants listed on my Ebay store kguth631 Comics and Collectibles. I can sale them for a lot lower than what is listed on Ebay. Also, check out my Star Wars Canadian set on the Registry. I have been try to complete the set for a few years now. I am only missing a few, so if anyone has them and are willing to trade or sale I would really appreciate it. Thanks and Happy Hunting!!!!

This Wolverine Limited Series #4 CPV CGC 9.9 MINT SINGLE HIGHEST GRADED ends tonight, Tuesday 9/19 on ComicLink:

https://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAUCTIONS%2FSEARCH.ASP%3FFocusedOnly%3D1%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3DWolverine%2BCanadian%2B%26GO%3DGO%26ItemType%3DCB%23Item_1719434&id=1719434&itemType=0

Also-

Wolverine Limited Series #2 and #3 CPVs CGC 9.8s are in the same auction, ending on 10/3.

20B4AB38-B582-4749-AA2D-D9075D2CF6CD.jpeg

Edited by Lookin4Newsstands

On 9/20/2023 at 11:47 PM, Silver Surfer said:

Someone wanted that book bad at just over $9K. 

A new record for a CPV.   But it's essentially a 1 of 1 pop book.

No more 9.9's coming out for that series.    That grader got put on a leash a long time ago now.