• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics, TV, and movie news and rumor thread

662 posts in this topic

I need to give Arrow another try, I guess...

I only made it through like the first 3 episodes...

IMO 2nd season is miles better than the 1st. I even tell some friends to just start at Season 201.

You do have to divorce yourself from the fact that this isn't the DC Comics Green Arrow, and more of a hybrid character.

At least, this is the description I have read about the Bats v Supes footage -

So, Batman is standing on a rainy Gotham rooftop. His eyes are glowing white and his armor is extra bulky, almost metallic looking. He fires up the bat signal, camera tilts up revealing the Bat symbol in the sky... Floating in the middle of the signal is Superman looking Super Pissed. His eyes glow red. Batman stares up at him, not phased at all.

If you can separate any conceived notions about what the show should be based on comics....I bet you will like the show if you keep watching it. It was a bit of a struggle the first few episodes but season 2 is killer. Super stoked for next season.

At least, this is the description I have read about the Bats v Supes footage -

So, Batman is standing on a rainy Gotham rooftop. His eyes are glowing white and his armor is extra bulky, almost metallic looking. He fires up the bat signal, camera tilts up revealing the Bat symbol in the sky... Floating in the middle of the signal is Superman looking Super Pissed. His eyes glow red. Batman stares up at him, not phased at all.

http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/batman-v-superman-armored-batsuit-revealed/#!bnpEwl

If you can separate any conceived notions about what the show should be based on comics....I bet you will like the show if you keep watching it. It was a bit of a struggle the first few episodes but season 2 is killer. Super stoked for next season.

I just read on CBR that Ra's Al Ghul is the big bad for Season 3.

I LOVE me some Ra's, so it's time for me to catch up.

I just read on CBR that Ra's Al Ghul is the big bad for Season 3.

I LOVE me some Ra's, so it's time for me to catch up.

Viking, trust me if you can divorce yourself from the idea that this is Oliver Queen from DC continuity, and just embrace it as like an alternate earth type scenario, you'll love this show.