• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men: Apocalypse set for May 27, 2016

1,618 posts in this topic

Neat. Not Earth-shattering, but I did like Apocalypse growing in the one shot and the bald Prof at the end. Who's the blonde guy with Moira and Xavier in the office? Warren?

So Psylocke, Storm, Archangel and Magneto are the horsemen?

Still think Apocalypse himself looks goofy and not menacing. I also agree with the previous poster in that he doesn't SOUND menacing, either.

This in bold has me annoyed.

Magneto would never bow down to Apocalypse.

Such a cheesy way to introduce 2 other main characters into the X-men franchise.

Uhhhhh I was so excited for 2016.....now IMO BvS and X-men look like aboslute DREK.

I can't believe Suicide Squad is going to steal the show.

Was Spectre drek...is that why you took it out of your name? :baiting:

Trailer looks awesome. So does BvsS and I've never seen a Batman flick in the theatre, this time I will. :cloud9:

Jim

Neat. Not Earth-shattering, but I did like Apocalypse growing in the one shot and the bald Prof at the end. Who's the blonde guy with Moira and Xavier in the office? Warren?

So Psylocke, Storm, Archangel and Magneto are the horsemen?

Still think Apocalypse himself looks goofy and not menacing. I also agree with the previous poster in that he doesn't SOUND menacing, either.

This in bold has me annoyed.

Magneto would never bow down to Apocalypse.

Such a cheesy way to introduce 2 other main characters into the X-men franchise.

Uhhhhh I was so excited for 2016.....now IMO BvS and X-men look like aboslute DREK.

I can't believe Suicide Squad is going to steal the show.

This post sounds like it was written by Spectre_Nwo

Kind of bleh to me. Probably will wait till after theatrical release to watch this one. The big ending is seeing a bald professor...ok.

Yep, that was pretty nuts right? The major plot spoiler here is that Apocalypse switched Charles Xavier's head and shoulders shampoo with nair.

That's one evil .