• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master!
40 40

5,893 posts in this topic

2 more lowgrades came in, both ones you just don't see often. The Baseball cover is one of the best Cole's in any genre I think.

That is pretty cool! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Hey I know you said you just won one of these but I just nabbed one myself. shy.gif

Just in today, measures 7.25" x 5.5".

1337604-Wit%26Wisdom%234.jpg

Looks like a really nice copy too! The cover of mine is nice, but it's almost a little blurry. Can't complain though, I only paid $8.50. laugh.gif

This is a weird little book. It's fully of quotes and has 1 panel cartoons. It's kind of like a Playboy with only the jokes and cartoons. Oh, and there's some freaky ads in there too!

Well it's no Obadiah Oldbuck crazy.gif but it is a nice early Cole work.

Is your copy roughly the same size?

Yup! Same size! I haven't had time to look at all of it, but I've flipped through most of it. The pages are that old-school thick style paper that could break easy so I want ot be careful with it. I just love the cover image, and it's so obscure too.