• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any further info on Daredevil Netflix show?
6 6

2,037 posts in this topic

Who's the black woman? I must have missed who she is somewhere.

The woman who will be revealed to be Elektra at the end of the first season much to the complaints of a billion fanboys!

The woman who will be revealed to be Elektra at the end of the first season much to the complaints of a billion fanboys!

She is a sexy woman, so I wouldn't mind seeing her in form fitting spandex/leather.

I just had my sigh of rage and then acceptance....

I wonder if the binge watching will crush Netflix's servers. This is very highly anticipated at my work by the 30-40 something guys and each is planning on binging on it.

-Terry

I think House of Cards is pretty anticipated and I don't believe they've had issues. We should be good to go (thumbs u

I wonder if the binge watching will crush Netflix's servers. This is very highly anticipated at my work by the 30-40 something guys and each is planning on binging on it.

-Terry

I think House of Cards is pretty anticipated and I don't believe they've had issues. We should be good to go (thumbs u

On that note, what did you think of Season 3? hm

http://screencrush.com/netflix-daredevil-review/

"In earnest, I’ve never had to collect as many thoughts on a series in only 5 of 13 episodes, but fear not, citizens of superhero fatigue. Daredevil was well-worth the wait, and breaks the Marvel movie mold with bone-crunching delight. It’s everything Nolan’s Batman never had time to explore, everything Arrow wants to be without network boundaries, and exactly the street-level drama Marvel needs to complete its superhero world."