• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any further info on Daredevil Netflix show?
6 6

2,037 posts in this topic

They very rarely shoot episodes out of order, they have a different crew every other episode and the cost to do that would be ridiculous. I recognize one of the grips and a p.a. in the pics above, they work with me on blacklist.

67th Annual Emmy Awards nominations.

Marvel's Daredevil received 3 nominations- Outstanding Main Title Design, Outstanding Sound Editing for a Series and Outstanding Special Visual Effects in a Supporting Role.

:whee:

Marvel's Joe Quesada Teases "Epic" Scenes With Punisher & Daredevil

“Doug Petrie and Mark Ramirez, the co-showrunners, have concocted an amazing series,"Quesada said. "Believe me, sparks will fly and it’s going to be pretty phenomenal.” He also had nothing but praise for Bernthal's performance.

“We’re so happy to have Jon Bernthal because we have such a world-class cast on Daredevil; we have a world-class actor in Charlie Cox that we want to make sure we chose and were able to attain an actor who is on that same level so I think the combination of seeing Charlie and John perform those parts on the same screen. It’s going to be epic, absolutely epic.”

2016 can't come soon enough.

:whee::ohnoez:

Steven DeKnight Dishes On Marvel's Version Of THE PUNISHER; Don't Expect R-Rated Violence

"The thing about The Punisher, and I think there are great things about each of those versions, but none of them was completely the Marvel version," he said, before diplomatically comparing this take to the three we've seen over the years on the big screen. "And none of those movies were under the Marvel Studios banner until they recently got The Punisher back. So this is really the first time that we’re seeing the Marvel Studios from the Iron Man days, when they can control their own product, actually do this character."

"The first season of Daredevil was violent but I always say it was more implied. It wasn’t nearly as violent as The Walking Dead, a show that I love. On that, if somebody were to crush somebody’s head in a car door, you would’ve seen the head crush on screen but we didn’t want to go quite that far. We wanted to keep it right around PG-16 and not go all the way to the R. I have no idea if they’re planning to push it that far next season but I would be surprised."

daredevil-vs-punisher.jpg

I like that they're going with the military MOLLE gear look.

It just seems like the natural way to go before jumping him off to anything more advanced over time.

dds2-punbupics-pic01.jpg

And he's watching you.

:fear:

Wish we didn't have to wait so long for season 2. I don't think I've been this excited for a new season of a show ever.

Even more than when you were all fired up over My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic?

FANMADE_My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-en-VOSTFR.png

(: