• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any further info on Daredevil Netflix show?
6 6

2,037 posts in this topic

The scenes in this trailer are just so fantastic.

Frank looking cold and dead as he sits in front of the carousel.

jv1NCo4.png

The Punisher symbol flashed for a moment, which is probably Frank's skull and pictures of his family on the desk.

2yLdeP9.png

Hallway fights are back!

OMAKXpb.png

:whee:

Booo!!! Take that negativity elsewhere.

This looks good. And his costume seems to be getting a little better. (though I miss the all-black with the eyeless mask).

The costume is exactly the same. I don't want to hate on it, but I can't seem to help myself. :blush: Someone talk me through why it isn't as bad as I seem to think it is. :sorry:

Booo!!! Take that negativity elsewhere.

This looks good. And his costume seems to be getting a little better. (though I miss the all-black with the eyeless mask).

The costume is exactly the same. I don't want to hate on it, but I can't seem to help myself. :blush: Someone talk me through why it isn't as bad as I seem to think it is. :sorry:

I like the costume! :grin:

I missed this, but the 'One bad day away from being me' was used by Frank Miller in the 'Born Again' storyline and by Alan Moore in the 'Killing Joke' story.

:applause:

DAREDEVIL Season Two Gets A Punisher-Heavy Trailer

The Punisher works best when he’s a bad guy. It almost seems like they’re making him a Joker-like foil to Daredevil’s Batman. Granted, that “You know you’re one bad day away from being me” line was a Frank Miller Daredevil concept before it ever made its way to The Killing Joke, so maybe they’re looking to reclaim the idea!

Great writing!

(worship)