• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any further info on Daredevil Netflix show?
6 6

2,037 posts in this topic

Better picture to compare against.

kFl1Ccc.png

Although hard to tell from that blurry picture, it appears they may have done away with that large seam across his forehead and the thick stitching that goes across either side of the top of his head.

I see all the same stitches and angles everywhere. The seam across his forehead is very difficult to see due to the lighting and angle but it's still there. The top stitches are very visible--do you mean the ones going from his horns to the back of his head?

What's the expected release date for this?

Daredevil Season 2 Release Date

Production on Daredevil season 2 is now in progress, and Charlie Cox promises (in an interview with Empire) we won't have to wait too long to see it:

“It’ll be the same timeline as the last show, so season two will come out about this time next year. Again, I’m imagining all this, but they’ll probably do Iron Fist or Luke Cage at the same time, followed by the other one [of the two] in the first half of 2016 and then maybe Defenders in the second half of 2016 or the beginning of 2017.”

So maybe around the same time (April 10).

I hope the reddish appearance in that new pic isn't just a trick of the light and that they did change the color to red. :wishluck:

I think the mask looks the same. The angle is just better and the mask is more photogenic in the magazine pic.

I think one of the weakest spots of the entire show right now is DD's costume. That mask looks like a cheap Hallowe'en mask sometimes.

I hope the reddish appearance in that new pic isn't just a trick of the light and that they did change the color to red. :wishluck:

I think the mask looks the same. The angle is just better and the mask is more photogenic in the magazine pic.

I think one of the weakest spots of the entire show right now is DD's costume. That mask looks like a cheap Hallowe'en mask sometimes.

I agree. Not to be indelicate, but he mask makes him look like he has Downs. (shrug)

The mask looks a little uncomfortable. It sits really high off his head.

I liken it to the way some guys look good with a shaved head and others just do not.

0XSI5T7.jpg

Cap = good

DD = not so much

The first thing that caught my attention in the pic of DD and Punisher were DD's shoes.

Sneakers?? (tsk)