• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any further info on Daredevil Netflix show?
6 6

2,037 posts in this topic

Holy!

With the premiere of season two fast-approaching, promotion for Marvel’s Daredevil series has taken to the streets of Toronto where three posters have been spotted as billboards.

Bcv6n8S.jpg

:applause:

The skull is actually painted on his body armor (which I actually like a LOT more than expected) It's much more like the body armor he war in the Punisher: War Zone comic from a few years ago (the Rucka one)

The skull is actually painted on his body armor (which I actually like a LOT more than expected) It's much more like the body armor he war in the Punisher: War Zone comic from a few years ago (the Rucka one)

Agreed. Also DD's suit is much more realistic. I really like where they're heading with this series.

Part 2

The Punisher, Elektra and The Hand.

We are so spoiled as comic fans. I never thought I would see ANY of this stuff on TV or in the movies when I was a kid, let alone done well.

It's unbelievale. :cloud9:

What timing!

:whee:

"If I take a night off, people get hurt." - Daredevil

"If you don't get what you want by day, you take it by force at night." - Elektra

"I think that this world - it needs men that are willing to make the hard call." - The Punisher