• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage February

440 posts in this topic

13k for the Dringenberg Sandman page... :o Interesting.

I think that's crazy money for a Sandman page, esp one featuring a pedophile....

A year ago, I bet that page goes for 1/2 to 1/3 that price. Movie hype $$?

I don't think the movie is far along enough to have had any impact here. It's simply where the market for this series has gone for some of the key artists (as I mentioned in the "'A' panel page" thread). And I wouldn't even call this an unqualified "A", even though I do like it a lot, especially since it's from my favorite arc. Was hoping to grab it "cheap". Congrats to the winner.

Congratulations to the buyer of the Action Comics #15 cover at $286,800.00

(worship)

:acclaim:

if that was you, kudos (worship) Not sure how to read your post though as you have a good / sarcastic sense of humor sometimes :) and I'm not sure if you are referring to winning it or guessing the winning bid

(worship)

if that was you, kudos (worship) Not sure how to read your post though as you have a good / sarcastic sense of humor sometimes :) and I'm not sure if you are referring to winning it or guessing the winning bid

I won that bad boy. There will be a musty old comics sales thread soon.

(worship)

Amazing!! Congrats!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

TOS 84 cover coming up is one of my favorite late TOS covers. Great piece

It's even more gorgeous in person (thumbs u

Yeah I believe it... even on the printed copy you can see the execution on that one was really great :)

(worship)

Rich, you won the cover (worship) or bidding contest?

13k for the Dringenberg Sandman page... :o Interesting.

I think that's crazy money for a Sandman page, esp one featuring a pedophile....

A year ago, I bet that page goes for 1/2 to 1/3 that price. Movie hype $$?

I don't think the movie is far along enough to have had any impact here. It's simply where the market for this series has gone for some of the key artists (as I mentioned in the "'A' panel page" thread). And I wouldn't even call this an unqualified "A", even though I do like it a lot, especially since it's from my favorite arc. Was hoping to grab it "cheap". Congrats to the winner.

Wow, I think I'm going to really regret not picking up a sandman page on the "cheap" in the last few years....

Felix, where do you put that page vs the issue 1 page up on clink currently?

No Sandman on that page, but it is an issue 1 page (but is on the auction block for the 2nd time in short order)