• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four from Fox Studios (8/7/15)
1 1

3,245 posts in this topic

So the Easter Egg where Sue is looking at the display:

Routes you here.

Latveria

------------------

Latveria is a fictional nation in the Marvel Comics Universe. It is depicted within the storylines of Marvel's comic titles as an isolated European country ruled by the fictional super-villain Doctor Doom, supposedly located in the Banat region. It is surrounded by the Carpathian Mountains, and also borders Symkaria (home of Silver Sable) to the south. Its capital is Doomstadt.

------------------

So could this be more than just Doctor Doom?

I really dug the trailer I like them all young and seeing Johnny tinker around on cars was cool. I don't have high hopes but that wont keep me from seeing it regardless and hoping they pull it off. this title deserves a frnachise the other 2 ff movies were so badly written and horribly acted (except for Torch)

There is an easter egg in the trailer.

Look at the screen with an IP address at around :45 into the trailer.

It reads: 23.21.190.125.

Put that into your browser.

Source: http://www.businessinsider.com/fantastic-four-trailer-easter-egg-2015-1

So the Easter Egg where Sue is looking at the display:

Routes you here.

Latveria

------------------

Latveria is a fictional nation in the Marvel Comics Universe. It is depicted within the storylines of Marvel's comic titles as an isolated European country ruled by the fictional super-villain Doctor Doom, supposedly located in the Banat region. It is surrounded by the Carpathian Mountains, and also borders Symkaria (home of Silver Sable) to the south. Its capital is Doomstadt.

------------------

So could this be more than just Doctor Doom?

I'd like to see Silver Sable appear in one of these movies.

I really dug the trailer I like them all young and seeing Johnny tinker around on cars was cool. I don't have high hopes but that wont keep me from seeing it regardless and hoping they pull it off. this title deserves a frnachise the other 2 ff movies were so badly written and horribly acted (except for Torch)

Yeah I liked seeing him working on cars too

I'm much more optimistic now about this movie

I just read in another article that they....

...travel to the "n-zone" in this movie, which is obviously a reference to "negative zone". Maybe they couldn't use the name "negative zone", due to rights issues? In any event, that increases my suspicion that we're going to see Annihilus at some point.

You must be sitting on a stack of Fantastic Four Annual # 6's! :D

Funny thing about the term "Negative Zone".

The Negative Zone was first used to describe the dome that surrounded the Great Refuge and imprisoned the Inhumans, thanks to Maximus.

The realm that was explored by Reed Richards in FF #51, that Annihilus eventually resided in, was initially referred to as "Sub-Space".

Later issues started calling this anti-matter universe the Negative Zone as well, and the dome surrounding the Inhumans was referred to as the Great Barrier or the Negative Zone interchangeably..

After the Inhumans were freed from the Great Barrier, there was only one "Negative Zone". :)

I know Chuck posted a large shot of this scene before

iMIqqEn.png

But when you look at this in fullscreen, it hits you how large they made Ben for this movie. Michael B. Jordan is close to 6' and they made Ben tower over him.

Again, not a fan of the Victor von Blogger idea. But today's trailer and the creator commentary is making me look at this with a little more promise.

That's probably the only thing I like about the whole mess is Ben's look and size. However, I think it was necessitated by what Marvel did with Hulk in the Avengers. That being said, Ben isn't that tall in the comics. He's only 6 feet tall and 500 pounds.

Peace,

Chip