• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four from Fox Studios (8/7/15)
1 1

3,245 posts in this topic

At least embed the Trailer. :D

Or better yet. How about just consolidate the conversation in the FF thread that has been taking place for weeks.

You take your logic & your reasoning, and you get the hell out of here!

:ohnoez: :lol: :)

-slym

Maybe this has already been mentioned, but that might be Dr. Doom on the gurney, the one who appears to be saying something like "get ready for what's coming." It looks like he's wearing a metal mask.

When you see the astronauts walking on the ramp there are at least 5 of them, maybe more, I'll have to go back and count, so one of them could be Victor.

Maybe this has already been mentioned, but that might be Dr. Doom on the gurney, the one who appears to be saying something like "get ready for what's coming." It looks like he's wearing a metal mask.

Could be. Would love to see the movie end with the Silver Surfer showing up because you-know-who is hungry. :wishluck: That would be amazing. And then FF48 would reclaim its rightful place in the comic collecting universe after the beating it's been receiving courtesy of FF36, 45, 46 and 52.

[pure speculation]

This story, what very little I have heard, seems to be about alternate dimensions, maybe the negative zone. So, I'm thinking they could be setting up Annihilus as a villain, either for this film or the sequel (if it happens.)

[/pure speculation]

Edited by cousin itt

The sound of crickets at www.marvel.com as to FF.

Plenty of attention to tonight's Agent Carter episode, who will be Purple Man on DD and JJ, some new Secret Wars stuff. Marvel isn't going to help Fox promote FF one bit.

I found the Marvel area where they post all movies.

MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE

So far, no Fantastic Four trailer. Although I doubt they will advertise this before it is already out in theaters.

Every time I see a new Fantastic Four trailer I hope to see them stumbling into a Marvel Zombie world but I guess that can't happen since Marvel doesn't own FF4. I want to see a zombie Spiderman battling a zombie wolverine!

the teaser was ok it did a better job then ant man but not much both films to me right now look to be a pass. i think fox should have not played it to save to the chest and at least have one or two amazing scenes in the trailer. hel AOU first teaser had two amazing scenes that made you go crazy about the movie and re-watch it 20x more.

Not sure what you guys are seeing that I am not.

Trailer looked by far one of the worst comic books movies of all time!

But it's "from the studio that brought you X-Men: Days of Future Past" !!

I :roflmao: when i saw that.

At least embed the Trailer. :D

Or better yet. How about just consolidate the conversation in the FF thread that has been taking place for weeks.

You take your logic & your reasoning, and you get the hell out of here!

:ohnoez: :lol: :)

-slym

:blush:

:fear:

So Dr. Doom is an internet blogger? :facepalm: He is going to hack us all! :ohnoez: So I finally saw (if it's true) the answer to my question. Neither Johnny or Sue are adopted, they just have different mothers.

I just read in another article that they....

...travel to the "n-zone" in this movie, which is obviously a reference to "negative zone". Maybe they couldn't use the name "negative zone", due to rights issues? In any event, that increases my suspicion that we're going to see Annihilus at some point.

I just read in another article that they....

...travel to the "n-zone" in this movie, which is obviously a reference to "negative zone". Maybe they couldn't use the name "negative zone", due to rights issues? In any event, that increases my suspicion that we're going to see Annihilus at some point.

You must be sitting on a stack of Fantastic Four Annual # 6's! :D